I can't stop laughing though because RuiSiBai fans are getting converted to ARPxLLD cp fans. I don't know yet…
哥 = Older brother vibe. ARP tends to be silly and funny in general, but the shippers are enjoying him taking care of LLD and showing his mature side (LLD is kind of an accident prone, so he was helping her walk down the stairs, helping her during games, etc.). But basically they get along well, and their interviews are funny together.
I can't stop laughing though because RuiSiBai fans are getting converted to ARPxLLD cp fans. I don't know yet…
Oh for sure, no solo fan circle in C-ent engage with the shippers. You just can't really escape them right now since the ship is getting popular since the drama is still airing. 🤣 Especially on XHS, I was searching up discussion about this drama and I ended up seeing these ship takes.
Yeah, they have a friendly relationship and that's always a good thing to have with a co-star!
I can't stop laughing though because RuiSiBai fans are getting converted to ARPxLLD cp fans. I don't know yet…
Their ship name on supertopic is 辛迪瑞拉 but they have a bunch of other funny ship names too. Their supertopic members jumped from around 2K in the beginning to around 15K now. That Bazaar preview got so much attention, and people were basically saying they feel so fresh like cucumbers or lemons in the summer heat. I guess the ship is appealing to them since LLD and ARP banter well together, he follows her on his side personal Weibo account since last year, ARP has that 哥 vibe to him when he is with LLD, etc.
Qin Wan and Yan Chi are not only great as a couple, but they really work so well together during these cases. The back-and-forth convo and them interrogating people together. 🤭
It is the way these men try to keep these talented women tied to them through marriages. 💀 It is true though that with these noble families, it is hardly about love.
It takes two to kiss and a director to direct. Not all costume drama kisses require 'tongue fight', and their…
This, also they are kissing as Qin Wan and Yan Chi, not as the actors/actresses themselves. Qin Wan is still a noble lady after all and she is not going to be as proactive as Yan Chi in the beginning.
I am cracking up at the C-comments. A lot of non-fans are watching this, so they do point out some of the illogical things happening for fun and there are a lot of funny comments about Yan Chi weaving the straw sandals, the soup he made, etc.
"The prince's life skills are maxed out, first time seeing a male lead who can weave straw sandals"
"His orchid finger dropped in a second because the prince can't have orchid finger"* *This was during the scene when Yan Chi was pulling the knife away from Qin Wan, his pinky was lifted up at first
"The disappearing pinky finger"
"He knows her shoe size because he touched her feet before"
"Where did the bowl and pot even come from in the wild?" Reply: "Just assume he craved it with that knife" Reply 2: "The director gave him the props"
"The last male protagonist who could weave straw sandals was Liu Bei"* *Real life warlord and a character in " Romance of the Three Kingdoms"
"That's not garlic soup"
"I thought the scene would show him carrying her with romantic BGM but no, he is weaving straw sandals for her"
Yeah, they have a friendly relationship and that's always a good thing to have with a co-star!
Qin Family: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/752181-chao-xue-lu/143262-qin-family-tree-will-update-based-on-episode-released
Imperial Family: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/752181-chao-xue-lu/143266-imperial-family-tree-will-update-based-on-episode-released
"The prince's life skills are maxed out, first time seeing a male lead who can weave straw sandals"
"His orchid finger dropped in a second because the prince can't have orchid finger"*
*This was during the scene when Yan Chi was pulling the knife away from Qin Wan, his pinky was lifted up at first
"The disappearing pinky finger"
"He knows her shoe size because he touched her feet before"
"Where did the bowl and pot even come from in the wild?"
Reply: "Just assume he craved it with that knife"
Reply 2: "The director gave him the props"
"The last male protagonist who could weave straw sandals was Liu Bei"*
*Real life warlord and a character in " Romance of the Three Kingdoms"
"That's not garlic soup"
"I thought the scene would show him carrying her with romantic BGM but no, he is weaving straw sandals for her"
😂😂😂