News
On EXchange Love Season 5 • 17 hours ago
Title EXchange Love Season 5
I was expecting it to air in October but atp I don't think it's coming out this yearðŸ˜
0 0
On Kian's Bizarre B&B Season 2 • 4 days ago
Title Kian's Bizarre B&B Season 2
Banger start! Can't wait for tuesday!
6 0
On Heart Signal Season 9 • 5 days ago
Title Heart Signal Season 9
I love the four couples so much that I'm honestly not even interested in the love square going on. Come on guys. I've seen so many comments saying harsh things about both of the guys and the girl but just let them do what they want. We have so many other beautiful and heartwarming couples on the show to look forward to as well as the amazing friendships this season has given us!
13 0
Replying to Jooonie • 6 days ago
Title Kian's Bizarre B&B Season 2
I am also searching but can't find it
facts
0 0
Replying to Lavenderrr • 6 days ago
Title Kian's Bizarre B&B Season 2
How many eps have been released yet?
k thanks!
0 0
Replying to Sabi • 6 days ago
Title Kian's Bizarre B&B Season 2
first 15 min and I already love it. the fisrt season is my comfort show, I've watched it a couple of times already…
How many eps have been released yet?
0 2
On Hyori's Bed and Breakfast Season 2 • 8 days ago
Title Hyori's Bed and Breakfast Season 2
I want to watch this but I couldn't find it anywhere.
0 0
Replying to Vniverse • 16 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
Ahhhh he clearly loves LOVES HER MORE!!! Sucha Loser in love. Aigoooo. He Will NEVER SWAY no matter how many girls…
FR. IT IS SO EVIDENT. It looked like she was taking it for granted!
2 1
On The Early Spring • 19 days ago
Title The Early Spring
LUKE THE MAN YOU ARE! HANDS DOWN THE BEST MODERN CDRAMA IN SO LONG.
5 0
Replying to tintin92 • 21 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
One of themHer promotion was cancelled too
Yeah I will. But I can't with these two yet I will watch the eps lol
0 0
Replying to tintin92 • 21 days ago
Title The Early Spring
One of themHer promotion was cancelled too
NOOðŸ˜
0 0
Replying to tintin92 • 21 days ago
Title The Early Spring
One of themHer promotion was cancelled too
Ohh wow great another misunderstanding🫠ðŸ˜
0 2
Replying to tintin92 • 21 days ago
Title The Early Spring
One of themHer promotion was cancelled too
Why did it cancel? Like luke had some hand in it?
0 6
On The Early Spring • 22 days ago
Title The Early Spring
Today's ep was so good! But I'm not ready for tomorrowðŸ˜ðŸ˜
7 0
Replying to Lavenderrr • 23 days ago
Title The Early Spring
Can you give me a spoiler of the real reason they finally broke up?
okay got it thanks!
1 0
Replying to madyush • 23 days ago
Title The Early Spring
Yep, we all are 😂
Not regretting it one bit tho😂
1 0
On The Early Spring • 23 days ago
Title The Early Spring
ATP I THINK I'M IN A TOXIC RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS DRAMA
11 6
Replying to twinty • 23 days ago
Title The Early Spring
I don't know about anyone else, but I laughed out loud many times 😂 Jealous Luke is entertaining. I loved his…
Can you give me a spoiler of the real reason they finally broke up?
0 2
Replying to Lavenderrr • 23 days ago
Title The Early Spring
why wednesday? there is going to be an ep tomorrow right?
Lmao true🤣🤣
2 0
On Blossom through the Cloud • 23 days ago
Title Blossom through the Cloud
This drama is so lighthearted and fun. Growing on me bit by bit
13 0
1