News
Replying to hanbyul • Jun 30, 2021
Review As Long as You Love Me
The cast was good at acting however the plot and the story wasn't my cup of tea +the violence between the two…
I agree
1 0
On Vincent Wei • Jan 7, 2021
Person Vincent Wei
Happy birthday
0 0
Luna • Jan 4, 2021
Review Mr Honesty
I totally agree with the review. Even though this drama is simple but it has a perfect blend of drama, romance, action, and humor.
1 0
On Li Ming De • Dec 29, 2020
Person Li Ming De
Happy birthday
0 0
Replying to Bella Harold • Dec 15, 2020
Review Fai Sin Chua
Where can I watch this with eng subs
Even I want to know as I so wanna watch this drama but I don't unterstand Thai
0 0
Replying to TIP • Dec 15, 2020
Review All I Want for Love Is You
I absolutely loved it too!
Same here.
0 0
Replying to freefree • Dec 14, 2020
Review My Girlfriend Is an Alien
The actors made this drama worthwhile. I'm rewatching it again!
I know right. In love this drama
0 0

