Details

  • Last Online: Mar 30, 2019
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 20, 2017
On Hawick Lau • Jun 21, 2018
Person Hawick Lau
Is it just me... or does he kidda look like Mark Chao?
0 1
Replying to GiaGia • Jun 20, 2018
Title Legend of Fu Yao Spoiler
The bi*ch face get scared, but Fuyao didn’t do it. Bi*ch got knock out by Fuyao, then Bi*ch’s servant did…
Fuyao got a lot better with her skills around ep 7. I watched it raw. Don’t understand a thing, but looks like she could’ve killed the senior brother twice.
0 0
Replying to Kaparin • Jun 20, 2018
Title Legend of Fu Yao Spoiler
Based on the novel, Fuyao damaged that senior sister's face. Bruh, I wonder if it would happen in the drama she's…
The bi*ch face get scared, but Fuyao didn’t do it. Bi*ch got knock out by Fuyao, then Bi*ch’s servant did the scaring.
All this happens in episode 8.
0 0
Replying to Lin • Aug 27, 2017
WAIT STOP AND READ Just to let you guys know the original movie length was 140 mins and the one we got to se in…
Where I can watch the full version???
1 0
On Lost Love in Times • Aug 22, 2017
I have a theory where the main girl actually ended up with the 2nd lead instead, and the one she married is actually evil...
0 0
Replying to irilight • Jul 20, 2017
This movie is coming to N. American theaters in August.
Awe❤️ Thanks.
1 0
Replying to irilight • Jul 20, 2017
This movie is coming to N. American theaters in August.
Any new trailers? I can't WAIT!
0 0
Replying to yue_cann • Jun 21, 2017
Title Eternal Love
I'm on episode 5 and I'm thinking of dropping it. Someone convince me otherwise.
If you're really getting bored. Jump to episode 26, watch it. Then, go back and watch 6.
2 0