K-Drama
Replying to my demon with the glory • Jul 27, 2024
Title Sweet Home Season 3
is it completed? Like the story or will it be continuing in s4(?)
Oh I get it !! Thanks for telling me :)
0 4
Replying to my demon with the glory • Jul 27, 2024
Title Sweet Home Season 3 Spoiler
is it completed? Like the story or will it be continuing in s4(?)
Is the ending good? Just if it’s veryyy sad and if the leads die and al so accordingly I will decide on watching this, I was thinking to watch al the three seasons together so pls let me know !
1 7
Replying to yane • Jul 26, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
yes he remembers his past as well. they find out like 2/3 into the drama i believe
The storyline interests me !!!! But does this drama have a happy ending ? Pls spoil for me
1 1
Replying to terri • Jul 25, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher Lesson 2
yup! also hinting for another continuation (could be a movie or another season)
Woooo thts amazing !!
0 0
Replying to Valerievinci • Jul 25, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher Lesson 2
Happy ending?
Even I wanna know and also where to watch with Eng sub ?
0 1
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Jul 24, 2024
Title You Are My Hero
Happy ending ?
Ok :)
0 0
Replying to Roxane • Jul 24, 2024
Title Wonderland of Love
The Long Ballad is by far one of the best historical dramas♡ You should check it
Oh oh I get it, thanks for the heads up
0 0
Replying to jojonua • Jul 24, 2024
Title You Are My Hero
my other half who has always been laughing at me for following C-dramas or binging till early hours, accidentally…
Happy ending ?
0 2
Replying to jojonua • Jul 24, 2024
Title You Are My Hero
my other half who has always been laughing at me for following C-dramas or binging till early hours, accidentally…
Happy ending ?
0 0
Replying to Soju • Jul 24, 2024
Title Road Home
[ EP02 ] Wow this ML’s personality. There truly is someone for everyone huh.[ EP22 ] — A calm, silent but…
Heyy ur review actually made me decide to watch this drama but is if a happy ending ?
0 2
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Jul 23, 2024
Title Arsenal Military Academy
Happy ending?
Thanks for letting me know :)
1 0
Replying to Roxane • Jul 22, 2024
Title Wonderland of Love
The Long Ballad is by far one of the best historical dramas♡ You should check it
Okayyy :) thanks for telling me !!
0 2
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Jul 21, 2024
Title Not Others
Happy ending?
Ok I will add this to my watchlist then
0 0
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Jul 21, 2024
Title Wonderland of Love
Happy ending ?
That’s great I will definitely watch this :)
1 0
Replying to Nang Tani C3 • Jul 21, 2024
Title Arsenal Military Academy
I seldom rate series as 10 but if I could have given it an 11 I would have. Great cast and most importantly, excellent…
Happy ending?
1 2
Replying to Roxane • Jul 21, 2024
Title Wonderland of Love
The Long Ballad is by far one of the best historical dramas♡ You should check it
Does the long ballad have a happy ending ?
0 4
Replying to whoissilmoy • Jul 21, 2024
Title Wonderland of Love
This drama can be quite addictive. I clicked onto an episode of the leads and then I'm tempted to watch again.
Happy ending ?
0 3
Replying to Enny • Jul 17, 2024
Title Not Others
can i pls ask for similar drama recs ....i loved the relationship dynamics here and would love to watch similar…
Happy ending?
0 2
Replying to JNight • Jul 17, 2024
Title Not Others
It was really fun and cute drama.
Happy ending ?
0 0
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Jul 17, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Happy ending?
Heyyy thanks :)
0 0