News
Replying to Precious • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
We shall see today
Somebody pls give a spoiler on the ending after watching pls.
0 3
Replying to kawe • Apr 26, 2024
Title Only Friends Spoiler
For me FirstKhao and NeoMark are the stars of this show. I really enjoyed watching them, their performance was…
Heyy can u spoil the ending for me ? Like who ends up with who ?
0 2
Replying to sirilapat • Apr 26, 2024
Title My Dearest Part 2
such a good drama . i am not an emotional person and not fan of romantic dramas .i have seen so many sad dramas…
Happy ending ?
1 2
Replying to Wildorchid96 • Apr 26, 2024
Title Bloody Heart
omg It's not just the king!! PGW is also always teary eyed hahahaha
Yeaaa đ
0 0
Replying to reeseoullovely • Apr 26, 2024
Title Bloody Heart
ok now I got to ep 13 so far and after lady cho tried to frame lady park and threaten ttongeum, I'm not on her…
Haha
0 0
Replying to maddramafan • Apr 13, 2024
Title My Dear Donovan
Hello, started watching the drama, then stopped after 3 episodes. Can someone summarize the story for me ?
Same đ€Ł
0 0
Replying to twinty • Apr 9, 2024
Title Lighter & Princess
The part where you said "female lead knows him in and out and she was just there for him...and he absolutely adores…
Wow thatâs amazing đ» I didnât know !!
0 0
Replying to Kokuto • Apr 6, 2024
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
I think a variety of artists sang his songs. Like Li Changchao sang his part in the song of Four Masters, I believe,…
Ohhh I get it. Thanks so muchâ„ïž I wil check this !!
0 0
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Apr 5, 2024
Title Love Is Like a Cat
I was quite surprised seeing mew, I came across this accidentally in viki and found out the main lead is mew.…
Your first sentence thatâs exactly I was surprised to find him here in this BL drama. I wanna know more though so letâs talk in DM.
0 2
Replying to Tajia • Apr 5, 2024
Title Love Is Like a Cat
As far as I know,this company makes series where actors speaks in language they know and miraculously expect us…
lol am stil in shock that I found out accidentally that mew is in this bl đ€Łđ€Ł I was like whatâs going on. And the rating super duper low.
1 0
Replying to Vera • Apr 5, 2024
Title Love Is Like a Cat
For people who donât like Mew, be honest please , is this BL as bad even if Mew wasnât in itâŠ? If someone…
I was quite surprised seeing mew, I came across this accidentally in viki and found out the main lead is mew. Omgg with the popularity he gained after TT, didnât expect his other bl wil come out like a low-key and it also looks like a low budget drama. Not to mention am a regular bl watcher. And the rating is super low even in viki am stil in shock. Itâs like I donât hate mew but didnât like his attitude after sometime when TT got over. Whatâs going on ? Somebody throw some light !!
3 5
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Apr 5, 2024
Title D.P. Spoiler
Can u throw some light on the ending ? I wouldnât mind a spoiler is it very sad?
Oops ok
0 0
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Apr 5, 2024
Title D.P. Season 2
Heyyy I wanted to watch this whole dp series but is it very sad ? Howâs the overall ending? The leads die and…
Woaaaah thanks so much for taking time to explain me al this. I will let u know once I finish this :)
2 0
Replying to k3tamin • Apr 4, 2024
Title D.P. Season 2 Spoiler
What an emotional but yet a rewarding ride, I'm positive both seasons of this series has impacted me in someway.…
Heyyy I wanted to watch this whole dp series but is it very sad ? Howâs the overall ending? The leads die and al ? The glory is the only drama which I watched that has this bullying thing in it. Is the ending good and al? Pls spoil for me
0 2
Replying to Old Fan • Apr 4, 2024
Title D.P. Spoiler
Dry cruel military drama. Mr Koo was the only lively character who brought live to this drama. This K drama portrayed…
Can u throw some light on the ending ? I wouldnât mind a spoiler is it very sad?
0 2
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Apr 3, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
Pls spoil for me how is the ending ? And who ends up together?
Yaaay ok :) thanks for telling me â„ïž
0 0
Replying to Anpn20 • Apr 3, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible Spoiler
Completed the dramađ„°It was a good drama for meEveryone has different tastes sođ
Pls spoil for me how is the ending ? And who ends up together?
0 2
On Heart to Heart • Apr 3, 2024
Title Heart to Heart
I finished this in two days. This has been in my watchlist for a while and yay finally I watched. Loved the drama so much. Male lead was sooo good his acting was just natural. Ep4 and 5 gave me a lot of butterflies iykyk hehe. Ahhh towards the end it felt like the fl even with al the issues she had and with that phobia she was sooo sensible in her decisions unlike the Mlâs household I guess she was like that right from the beginning. Poor guy he had to endure so much because of the family. And the leads really really communicate. Woah thoroughly enjoyed this drama. Healing. Veryyyy.
1 2
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Apr 2, 2024
Title Provoke Spoiler
Happy ending?
Ok I will also start watching soon
2 0
Replying to daydreamer • Apr 1, 2024
Title Provoke
The chemistry was just electric, especially for a c-drama đ€© so much tension between the leads, loved it so…
Happy ending?
0 2