Editorials
On Spooky in Love • Aug 22, 2026
Title Spooky in Love Spoiler
bro not the white truck again
6 0
On Overdo • Jul 21, 2026
Title Overdo
I watched some clips and lmaoo 😠what is this
13 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • Jul 18, 2026
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
why are they ignoring gyuri?? I didn't even know there was a fl in this drama cuz they are promoting this as a bl... so weird
14 3
On Gold Land • May 31, 2026
Title Gold Land
Is this drama good or not?? I want to watch it bc I really like park bo young but I keep seeing negative reviews
0 3
On Lee You Mi • Apr 14, 2026
Person Lee You Mi
she was robbed in baeksang nominations
1 0
On As You Stood By • Mar 20, 2026
Title As You Stood By
I hope Yoomi gets nominated for a Baeksang even though the industry seems to hate her, always ignoring how good is her acting
4 0
On Our Universe • Mar 13, 2026
Title Our Universe
the last episode being better than the whole drama is wild
7 1
Replying to Aniket shaw05 • Mar 5, 2026
Title Our Universe
with ml or sml
the ml
2 0
Replying to akattack • Feb 23, 2026
Title Our Universe
Something about literally all of the baby's scenes and acting seems so uncanny valley. It's got that off putting…
the baby is real, he just have boba eyes lol
10 0
On Our Universe • Feb 4, 2026
Title Our Universe
I really like the first episode, finally an interesting drama to watch but why did they make the intro with AI ðŸ˜
9 1
Replying to Wellimjusthere • Jan 18, 2026
Title Can This Love Be Translated? Spoiler
Is this a heavy drama?
fl has a split personality disorder, due to childhood trauma, so yeah it was kinda heavy
0 1
On Can This Love Be Translated? • Jan 17, 2026
Title Can This Love Be Translated? Spoiler
I'm sorry but what is the obsession with promoting dramas about mental health as romcoms?? I hate when they do that
5 3
On All of Us Are Dead Season 2 • Dec 28, 2025
Title All of Us Are Dead Season 2
Waiting more almost 4 years for the second season is a complete joke, Idk but I bet it will be mid
12 0
On The Great Flood • Dec 19, 2025
Title The Great Flood
wtf I just wanted to watch something about survival
13 0
On As You Stood By • Nov 10, 2025
Title As You Stood By
Netflix really sucks when it comes to promoting dramas, especially when they're focused on women
16 0
Replying to dobococoa • Nov 9, 2025
Title As You Stood By
on epi 6 and i need an explanation of how jang kang went from that old awkward employee to this bad guy image…
I have the same question, but maybe it was ambition, idk money definitely changes some people
1 0
On As You Stood By • Nov 8, 2025
Title As You Stood By
Lee Yoomi acting is crazyy, she really ate this role
13 0
On Would You Marry Me? • Nov 3, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
I'm 100% sure this drama was originally a 50-episodes weekend drama, just look; unnecessary scenes for a 12-episode drama and others characters having way more screen time than the leads.
11 1
On As You Stood By • Oct 22, 2025
Title As You Stood By
Is it just me or is Netflix not promoting this drama? We only have one teaser, unlike when they promote other dramas
4 2
On Genie, Make a Wish • Oct 12, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
Idk I don't hate the drama but I'm on ep 3 but the plot is so weird, the comedy isn't funny, i was really excited to see kim woobin and suzy but I feel like I had too many expectations, I definitely prefer watching Uncontrollably Fond over this
9 1

