Details

  • Last Online: Jan 20, 2023
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: February 18
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 20, 2014
On Chinese Paladin Season 5 • Jul 21, 2016
Chinese Paladin is one of the only mainland dramas that's good instead of overly cheesy where I wanna throw up. Why do they always break up the main though and ship the 2nd? I also find it weird that on Viki's comments everyone supports Long You and Ling Yi, while everyone here supports Long You and Xiao Man which I ship. Even though Joe Cheng is in his 30's while the girl is only 18.LOL
3 1
DreamingKoreanBallad • May 6, 2016
I was a big hottest fan back in 09 - 12. My favorite promotion time was "Tired of Waiting". Their aesthetic was tough, dark, sexy which I loved~ It was also 2PM's tribute to Jay's departure. I also felt Taec was a more humorous person around that time and especially with Jay as a duo. Wild Bunny was one of my favorite shows I used to watch. It seems like he is more matured now and doesn't really peak my interest anymore since I am in college and I tend to think more realistically now. But I understand he is a appealing person..
1 0
On Our Times • Apr 7, 2016
Title Our Times
When Joe Chen came up I thought I was watching the wrong movie. Wish they kept with either teen or adult actors because it made the story a little inconsistent.
2 0
On Yong Pal • Mar 28, 2016
Title Yong Pal
I'm on ep 8 not really sure if I should continue. It was interesting until ep4, but now I have no clue what's going on. It seems like the plot is getting more muddled which is making the story bland.
3 0
On Ouroboros • Mar 14, 2016
Title Ouroboros
The ending was messed up. It played me so hard. But I couldn't think of a better ending.
2 0
On Happy Michelin Kitchen • Feb 26, 2015
This drama seems more Mainland China than Taiwanese. Taiwanese drama usually wouldn't have this much eps. The setting of this drama also takes place in Shanghai.
1 0