News
Replying to emi • Jun 19, 2025
Title The Shining Stars: Summon
you can also watch ep 0 on tencent's youtube channel : https://youtu.be/jEY-bguxEv8?si=MtgbwS9cebas5K8Y
thank you^^
0 0
Replying to Forgotten_Words • May 16, 2024
Title Regeneration
I suggest you to tag this comment as a spoiler, or others who were going to watch this show will become its victims,…
me too ouch
0 1
Replying to reverie • Dec 17, 2023
Title Night Has Come
Please suggest me some more dramas like this. I've already watched squid game and alice in the borderland,all…
maybe the killing vote
1 0
On Mackenyu • Nov 16, 2023
Person Mackenyu
Happy bday
0 0
On Lee Dong Wook • Nov 6, 2023
Person Lee Dong Wook
Happy birthday
0 0
Replying to miao2575 • Oct 23, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
Complete ost will be out tomorrow at noon.
I still can't find it, do you have a link?
0 1
Replying to miao2575 • Oct 22, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
Complete ost will be out tomorrow at noon.
Thank you for answering
0 0
On Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun • Oct 21, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
Does someone know the name of the song that's played in episode 3 around 57:51? It's in multiple episodes but I can't seem to find the song online
0 4
Replying to dudette • Sep 4, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
Silly game for anyone who's gonna watch TUCCP [light spoilers ahead]. Drink/have a snack every time, when.: 1.…
That's hilarious 😂
1 0
On Luo Yun Xi • Jul 28, 2023
Person Luo Yun Xi
Happy birthday🩷🩷
10 0
On Snow Eagle Lord • Jul 18, 2023
Title Snow Eagle Lord
I really liked this one
1 0
Replying to Sayangg • Jun 12, 2023
Title Handsome Siblings Spoiler
does this have romance? im tired of action cdramas with romance
I'm at episode 33 now and there hasn't happened much yet
2 0
Replying to KWB_HST • Apr 8, 2023
Game Which actor would you like to take on a date?
First round, I can't choose!! Can I just date all of them? Haha
I feel you hahahha
1 0
On Island Part 2 • Mar 9, 2023
Title Island Part 2
Does anyone know when the soundtrack will be released?
0 0
Dojemi10 • Jan 17, 2023
Article Netflix Unveils Line Up of Their Upcoming 2023 K-Content!
What about the uncanny counter season 2?
10 1
Replying to 8683951 • Sep 19, 2022
Title Alice in Borderland Season 2
when
this december
1 0

