The website is currently undergoing maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Join Date: April 15, 2017
Real
Aug 26, 2017
I could not believe I have watched REAL already, I've been dying to watch it to see for myself, how the movie is really. Why is that KSH mentioned it is a representation of his 20s while many fans are questionsing why he took the role. Also about the bed scenes, non-existing plot, bad directing, too long running time and being a bad move etc. So here's my take of the movie: 1. KSH's showed acting we have never seen from him before. I especially like his portrayal of the masked Jangtae young - the thub scene ; the cry laugh scene with the other JTY and the cry/laugh scene in the car - were my favorites. He reminds me of HIsuka's character in HunterxHunter. He was able to show the softness of the character perfectly. It truly is a work to be proud of. KSH is an actor - given a scary script which he knew he can play - and so he did. What a man can be he must be. He deserves a major award for this. 2. Bed Scenes - I would understand this is not something young korean fans would expect, well anyway the move is rated19. And for an adult film, the scenes were carefully shoot - the characters are extremist and so the bed scenes has to match the characters desires. The scenes were quick and obviously unreal (i mean why would other people even think it was real *** - and to those labeling it as cheap Bed scnes must be sleeping throughout the movie and just woke up and see the few seconds bed scene. ) 3. Non- existing plot - The film is not the typical A love B. C is the villain and D gets all the symapthy and wins in the end. KSH during showcase expected confusion from public and mentioned about watching the movie more than once.I think the film's aim is for viewers to share opinions and interpretation. I would need to rewatch the moview with better subs - there were many sub mistakes when `i compared it with the trailer subbed in english - i'd give the plot another chance then edit my review later. 4. Bad Directing - I must agree the action scenes were out of tune - there are a few impressive moves -nice attempt - but the raid scenes were weak. BUt the rest of the directing was not bad at all. 5. 2 hours running time - I didn not find it lengthy nor dragging, maybe because I don't mind watching kim soo hyun alone for hours and hours ,3 chapters are necessary for the script, I believe. For me it was just fine. 6. Other casts: there is nothing to hate about Suili, she did a good job. Suzy's appearance was ridiculuos it was not even for 2 sec. thinking she had the body tatoo done for 30mins just for that scene, or maybe they cut it bec of some reasons, and IU? I did not see her at all. 7. Overall: REAL is definetly not a bad movie, but I must say it is not everybody's genre. I look forward to watching it with better subs to give a more accurate review. But it is undeniable how great kim soo hyun acting was - watching his characters alone is worth it the plot is just a bonus. hehe. i would definetly watch it on BIg Screen more than once if only it will be shown in the country where i am at. I will still recommend the movie - let me know what you think. I certainly enjoy watching kim soo hyun for 137 minutes.

Reply 1988
Oct 8, 2017
Watched this series just right in time...i love it to bits! so this is how life is like when people have "conversations" instead of "gossips",  when life isn't perfect -just beautiful.. and of course Taek-ee's appearances are gold! i love how he is not all over the place in this drama that made each of his scenes priceless! how amazing it is to be back in time in an even better setting and a handsome bogummy on the side. I just love this so much! This is one of the reasons why I love watching  korean dramas more than anything, the writers/directors do know how to feed my heart, the actors/actresses play the roles so well. It's amazing how we are all the same after all, regardless of race, we'd be surprised how the life in Korea looks exactly the same as the life in my country in terms of hopes, friendships, family, love, challenges, dreams and so on. We may speak different languages but at some point we listen to the same songs. We may have different dishes but we share the same love for food. We may have different stories but we laugh at the same things. We may have different characters but at times we cry for the same reasons. We may have different dreams but there is always one thing we all want - LOVE.

You Who Came from the Stars
May 21, 2017
I'm 2yrs late for this drama. Yay! (Cuz i normally wont watch a too famous drama while it is being aired int my country (PH) IDKY,

This is one of the few dramas which I would not wish to be written otherwise. It brings you to a new place where you just gotta trust it; sit back and relax. It did not disappoint me in any way. The main leads (KSH my love) Ji hyun and the supporting casts are all perfect for their roles.

KSH acting of a poker face alien will never bore you, his voice is just perfect to sound old while in a young body.

Ji hyun's acting was just right, she did not overdo it which is amazing, The 2nd male lead's character was not pathetic which is good, the main villain actor also is very suitable for the role, Ji hyun's brother is so cool and cute, and the mother actresses are both gorgeous. And same goes to everyone else.

The location shoots; cinematography, especially the OST are all superb. This kissing scenes were surreal.

I actually liked this even better when I rewatched it. I even like it better than Goblin maybe because I fell in love with KSH deeper than I did with GongYoo, hihi.

BLOOPERS: I only knew there were extra scenes after each episodes on my second time watching this drama. lols. I hate spoilers so I would go to the next episodes right away that;s why. hehe huhu

Descendants of the Sun
Apr 15, 2017
I have always admired kdramas but have stopped watching new kdrama for a long time. DOTS awaken the interest in me to see new Kdramas again. I find it hard watching a new kdrama esp if I have not seen the actors before, I gave DOTS a try because of Song Hye Kyo, but it was bec of Song Joong Ki that made me love this drama so bad, well their chemistry has a lot to do with it as well. This is a well thought drama, the scenes, lines, characters all make sense. I got hooked after watching the first 10 minutes of the 1st episode and I cant get enough of the ending scene. People in their late 20s or early 30s would appreciate this kind of love story more. It takes a lot of focus, talent,discipline, maturity ,courage and true love, to enter and maintain a Doctor-Soldier Relationship. The main leads were honest, vocal and open to each other, it feels good to see these character being shown in a drama played by beautiful actors. Just awesome! I watched this 3 times and I can watch it again still :))

A Man and A Woman
May 16, 2017
That moment when Gong Yoo's daughter hugged him. A father who lived for his daughter, a lonely husband who has been taking good care of his wife. It was just a simple gesture from a daughter but was deeply appreciated by a man who has given so much, enough for him to give up his desire for a woman. (This is what I have seen from Gon Yoo's eyes while acting).
I think this is what you get living in regrets, a man and a woman with regrets in their lives, if they were not married, it is called, second chance and might lead to a happy ending; but in their status, it was an escape, a fantasy which leads to a reality that they can never be together.
I guess it is always easy to fall in love with a new person compare to be in love again with the same person.
But this is just one story, there can still be another story, when you free yourself from regrets, move on, and challenge yourself to discover something new about marriage and love. If it is love, then regardless of how many times you failed and got hurt, there can always be a happy ending without the need to spend for another wedding :))

The Legend of the Blue Sea
Jul 16, 2017
This is my first of Lee Min Ho, yes you've read it right. Inspite of loving KoreanDrama since 2009, I've watched lee min ho for the first time(2017). I did not hate lee min ho, but he came out too famous to start with and I was not fond of going with the hype and so i skipped his dramas. hihi. And then decided to watch him out of curiosity. For some reasons,watching him in this drama gives me an impression that he is a good person. His acting is not superb and I am too familiar with his face, but I found him charming because of his height and gestures after watching him. I'm planning on watchign his other dramas next. About the drama, I enjoyed the shallowness, the humor, the atmosphere, the location shoots, the suspense, anger,lonliness,regrets, love that were all not to a deep extent but just enough for me to be entertained, to be fluttered, to laugh to cry. I enjoyed the drama from start to finish!

Dream High
May 22, 2017
OMG, what have I been watching all these years that I just got to watch this now!??
Not fond of musical movies or dramas; so I did not expect to like this drama that much, but to my surprise I enjoyed every bits of it, It is now one of my favorite dramas.
Song Sam Dong, was lovable all throughout! Kim Soo Hyun is now one of my favorite actors.; I even think I like him best. I shed worthy tears many times, and have learned so much from this drama.
I am turning 30 this year, and this movie made me ask myself if I ever had a dream? I want to see how beautiful it is,too. I so love the scene when Sam dong made a solo performance, i think that's the very heart of the drama; kim Soo Hyun really pulled it off. I also love his duet with IU, watched it several times.
I wish there were more sweet Sam Dong -Hye Mi moments; and more of them at the ending.
But still this drama is 10/10! Kim Soo Hyun was just perfect for his role, no other actors would have done it better than him.

The Suspect
May 3, 2017
Doing Gong Yoo Marathon, was hesitant to try this because I did not like Finding Mr Destiny, and series Big, goof thing this movie is worth watching and I highly recommend it. It is not everyday that Gong Yoo plays this kind of role. He did a good job!
There was not a dull moment and the action scenes were good. And of course Gong Yoo is so manly and handsome all throughout. I just wished he had more lines and wished they have shown more scenes showing his soft side while with his wife.
Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy
Apr 25, 2017
I love this drama!! It was so much fun to watch. I started with 5 episodes for 1 night and rest 11 episodes the next day. Made me happy all throughout! Gong Yoo was so adorable the whole time! I was hesitant to watch this at first because it would not appear on the best kdrama lists I've seen, I watched it because I want to see Gong Yoo at a young age. This is underrated drama, I like full house,only you and coffee prince, but surprisingly I enjoyed watching this Biscuit Teacher Best! It gives me that feeling of being in love and loved by the man of my dreams :) Brings back good school memories. And ooh I love watching Gong Yoo!!!

Coffee Prince
Apr 19, 2017
This drama brings back feelings from first crush,first love,first kiss and first heart break. Watching Gong Yoo play the role of Choi Han Kyul makes me want to marry him. lols. I mean where on earth can one still find a man who is as ideal as him and longs to be with his love as much as he does. He is everything a man can be yet as genuine and loving as we women. Yoon Eun Hye's acting is superb. I can't think of any other actress who could play her role. It's as if she was born to play the role. This is certainly one of the best dramas of all time. Gong Yoo as the most handsome Korean actor who shares the same spot in my heart as Song Joong Ki. P.S I just wish Yoon Eun wore a different shirt in theit most intense kissing scene, instead of that red polo. It would have been more romantic if she at least wore a soft fabric shirt.

Full House
Apr 16, 2017
I never get tired of watching this RomCom. It is one of those dramas exempted to be assessed and give verdict if it is a good drama or not. It doesn't have to be very well written nor a kind of drama that would make you think deeper. It is a light drama which we need from time to time. Hye Kyo's character is very fun to watch to loosen up in life, her love story with Rein is very simple and innocent that sometimes it is just what we need. It tells me that you don't have to be very smart person or a very ideal guy who knows how to please women well, to end up in such a happy relationship. Sometimes, all you need is to meet that one person, who will suddenly make you see things differently and would fall in love with it.

Love in the Moonlight
Oct 1, 2017
First I am Kim Soo hyun fan, he's my ultimate Oppa, the main lead of METS-my king Lee Hwon!  Second, my top favorite drama is Ballad of Seodong which is a seaguk. Third, I am not a seaguk expert since I have yet to watch a lot of seaguk like queen seondeok etc.  And lastly, this is my first time to watch Park Bo Gum work - and by the way I avoided liking him because I find him too sweet and  less manly from seeing him randomly. But after watching him for the first time through this drama, It is impossible not to like him, my Crown Prince -Lee Yeong!

And so what is my take on the drama.

Can't help to compare it with METS which is the last seaguk I have seen before watching Love in the moonlight.  I did not appreciate the historical/wit/political/technical aspects of METS as a seaguk which they tried to show because I can't help but compare it with Ballad  Of Seo Dong in which I  saw huge difference on how both are written and so I can't like it on the technical side. And on the romantic side - I did not appreciate the love story because I did not like the main female lead appearance, acting and voice in the drama, and so I was not moved by the scenes, did not flutter nor cried.  The only thing I enjoyed is watching KSH and his superb acting.
 While in Love in the Moonlight - although it is a seaguk - it was not trying hard to be technically good and the drama made it clear even from the first few episodes, and so my mind was not focused on the technical side which exempts the drama in being compared to the greatly written seaguk, rather the first few episodes are humorous, clearly stated a less heavy less technical historical drama - with a touch of modernity and comedy. And I liked it. While on the romantic side, the story is straightforward, sweet and fluttering. Despite of the age gap of the main leads in real life they did have chemistry.  And so Love in the moonlight won my heart as compare to METS. If KSH had a different partner in METS -I might have a different choice. (I'm happy to see the young main lead of METS played the main lead of LIML.)

Even though the set up -  Boy pretends to be a woman-  Three childhood friends -two liking the same woman - was same with Sungkyuwan Scandal, as the story progresses you'd learn to like the characters and the story that you won't mind them being common. There is actually not a single boring episode, first few episodes would make you laugh - next would make you flutter - then would make you cry and would make you thrilled.  Overall, my emotional expectations were met, my heart was filled. the biggest factor of this is Park Bo Gum's appearance and acting,

Overall, it is a RomCom/Melo-drama  in a Seaguk Setting - which turned out great for me. I loved it! Will definitely watch it again!

Father's House
Jul 15, 2017
Nice story. Have not found a korea movie to make me cry much aside from Miracle in cell no 7, maybe becuase Koreans are really better in a longer plot, so this short drama a little longer than a movie moves me. I watched it only becuase of KSH but I've enjoyed it from the beginning shed couple of tears. Main leads all did Great acting. Highly recommended.
Secretly, Greatly
May 19, 2017
This is a good watch. It was my first of KSH, made me watch all his other dramas and movies after. It is amazing how KSH can be charming in a movie without a leading lady; he alone can make me flutter. Shed some tears of how his 2 years stay in south Korea made people around him love him despite of a being a weak foolish guy; yet his own country whom he suffered a lot from where he aimed to be the best; fooled him.
KSH's both handsome playing "fool" and a tough warrior. He was handsome all throughout. Ughh I just love him
Love 911
May 19, 2017
This is a good watch, it did not make me flutter maybe because I was not attracted to the male lead. He looks manly and good looking but not my type. Still he did a good job.