News
On Vivian Sung • Jun 12, 2020
Person Vivian Sung
She is very good acting..
6 0
On The Eight • Jun 10, 2020
Title The Eight
I’m waiting for this drama.. so excited ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
0 0
On Fire on the Plain • Jun 6, 2020
Title Fire on the Plain
So excited
0 1
On Intense Love • Jun 3, 2020
Title Intense Love
I really love this drama ...
2 0
On Tan Song Yun • May 31, 2020
Person Tan Song Yun
Happy blessed Birthday ? ?❤️❤️
0 0
On Zhao Yi Qin • May 31, 2020
Person Zhao Yi Qin
Happy blessed Birthday ❤️❤️❤️
0 0
On Song Hye Kyo • May 17, 2020
Person Song Hye Kyo
One of my favorite Korean actress ???
0 0
On Lin Geng Xin • May 17, 2020
Person Lin Geng Xin
He is such amazing actor ??
1 0
On Zhang Yu Xi • May 15, 2020
Person Zhang Yu Xi
She is so beautiful ?
0 0
On Intense Love • May 10, 2020
Title Intense Love
I love this drama.. i just finished episodes 2
0 0
On Liu Hao Ran • May 4, 2020
Person Liu Hao Ran
I’m waiting for next drama ❤️
1 0
On Go Ahead • Apr 29, 2020
Title Go Ahead
I’m waiting for this drama.. so excited ❤️❤️
0 0
On Under the Power • Apr 23, 2020
Title Under the Power
Absolutely in love this drama. The cast was great..
2 0
On The Eight • Apr 19, 2020
Title The Eight
I really want to watch this drama ... so excited...
2 0
On Tan Song Yun • Apr 15, 2020
Person Tan Song Yun
She is such amazing acting ... I really love her...
3 0
On Dear Mayang Street • Apr 15, 2020
Title Dear Mayang Street
I can’t wait to watch this drama ???
0 0
On Tan Song Yun • Apr 7, 2020
Person Tan Song Yun
My lovely ????
0 0
On Go Ahead • Apr 3, 2020
Title Go Ahead
I can’t wait to watch this drama ???
2 0
On You Are My Youth • Mar 9, 2020
Title You Are My Youth
I’m so excited ???
4 0
On Dance of the Sky Empire • Dec 23, 2019
Title Dance of the Sky Empire
I’m so excited ???
4 0

