This drama was soo good and I never watched any other drama with extensive marriage scenes as this drama. Tbh I thought this was slice of life from the early episodes but damn it suprised me but it has so many tragedies and so many deaths and sufferings especially main couple can't catch a break at all as they always gets into tragedy but the chemistry was so good and the ml transformation from good for nothing to prominent person was good and this drama was happy ending and no love triangle bs.
at ep 10 and the story is not bad, but i cant seem to continue watching because it feels like something’s missing.…
Definitely give it a try again as the story actually starts after episode 10 and to be accurate after the attack on the ml, fl family and their run for life.
Questions:- When does the romance start? Ep no.?- Happy Ending for main couple?
1. Pretty Early right after their marriage but majorly after the episodes of 12 I think but it's after the attack on the family they became much closer with each other. 2. Yes, happy ending for the couple
I've been putting this drama on hold for a long time because the poster makes it feel like a reverse harem. I…
Its kind of complicated to tell but I will try my best to explain - the end game is ofc ml and fl but there were multiple love interest for fl and quite a angst and reason for her to not fall for anyone and fl is a regressor so she knows her fault and tries her best navigating along with ml and ml is well a Gray Character, cruel, cunning and manipulative but loves the fl but doesn't really show it outwardly easily until the second half of the drama and lemme tell you its a slowburn but the chemistry was good, the politics was good and I liked the ml character personally because unlike other ml who mellows in few episodes after being shown cruel initially ( eg : POB, POJ, Fated Hearts etc) this ml is cruel to the core and he will kill, manipulate anyone to his bidding except fl. And eventhough there are romantic options the fl cuts the options one by one and it's kinda good and trust me I hate triangles and multiple romantic options myself but you should give it a try
Damn the last episode made me sob a like a baby especially when i actually realised why Geu-ru said he might've been another Mathew Green in the previous episode though, it was heart wrenching.
one thing i don't understand is why FL is still scared to touch people with gloves on... isn't that the whole…
well it's better safer than being sorry and she in successors battle and she don't want to be treated as a freak ( as she was treated as one in the past) and as you can see with ml she was scared whether he will be thinking as it's curse or will see her as a freak . Ig it's more of psychological issue rather than the gloves. And there are more plotholes than the gloves ig
In ep 3, when the girl ties herself and enters the world of gwi, are we given an explanation as to why she can…
Isn't it because she comes from the Shamanic family and was able to hear spirits and can communicate with ml in the spirit realm. I just thought she was able to do that because she has high Yang energy, Has Shamanic ability and can hear Spirits.
The show is good but my only thing is.. why try so hard to save all these corrupt and evil Kings and Queens when…
I agree but from what I saw the ml didn't give jackshit on the king's survival, after learning the truth the Ml was deadset on saving the fl but the fl was on saving the King ( Due to him being her dad ) but I do hope there will be a 2nd season as their chemistry was impeccable in this.
i finally finished this one and I have to say this is one hell of a show. Every Character is a piece of shit except the Grandma ofc, she is the only person with brains and empathy. Every other characters are shit starting from the parents of fl, Fl, Ml, Sml and Villains and the biggest piece of dogshit was the father of ml/ current king. Man at first i kinda liked him for being normal and kind but damn he is the main problem of the whole story. Though I did liked the Growth arc of the ml and fl and sml but it couldve been better if they resolved their feelings before episode 18 as at that point it felt draggy as hell ffs. Other than that I won't be saying shit like fl was doormat or ditzy, the ml was toxic as we all know it's 2 decade old drama so i kinda expected so i won't complain on it but damn they could've been together officially ( emotionally ) for more than 2 episodes.
can someone tell me which drama should I choose first this or a splendid match?
I would say this one. So far watched 19 episodes and it's really good contrary to this I heard they messed up the second half and ending of Splendid Match. If you don't want to watch both then try Destined - it was kinda good too.
WOW. An Absolute Proper and Goddamn Right review right on point though there weren't 2 episodes didn't air yet at the time of your review, what you said was absolutely correct - it's a not bad drama just like most of them as it's neither a Goated show nor a complete shitshow. It's enjoyable but not memorable as best
The only issue I have with this is with the role of Matthew/Priest Park. They should've kept him as a shaman instead…
Well Idk about the priest but about the second paragraph - tbh if you are thinking of how they can enter cars or phase through walls, this is a GHOST DRAMA WHERE ML MEETS GHOSTS AND CLEAR THEIR PROBLEMS - doesn't it seems more weird and most of the time you shouldn't dig too deep into logic in supernatural/ Fantasy drama/movies it removes the fun, you just have to say yeah it's doesnt make sense but it makes sense
And About Episode 6 - The ml will be getting prison time along with him losing the Bar Badge aka losing the qualification as a lawyer, and if you look into it the fl did say they are having settlement at a particular time. The Ml mother just thought you can't risk your lawyer badge for money
Feminist Drama but done in right amount. Comedy and Satire are really good. Tbh it's one of the drama where the king isn't stupid or dies or someone does rebellion or some shit. They were really on a peaceful time as it said at the 1 episode intro. I liked the difference of each region and their specialities. And Butler Su the God Of being a Wingman.
But that’s just how you feel. It’s your opinion that those couples u mentioned had better chemistry. It's…
Exactly and as I said I didn't say the main couple lacks chemistry but the Second Couple chemistry is more than the lead couple. Like making you rooting for them and keeping the viewers engaging with them which was actually done by the lead couples in most of the pre-2025 dramas. and again i never meant the lead couple has no chemistry but compared to second couple they have low chemistry.
But that’s just how you feel. It’s your opinion that those couples u mentioned had better chemistry. It's…
And what's regrettable is that the Second Couple has the Chemistry more than the lead couples in the recent dramas with little to no screen time. I mean the perfect crown second couple with little to no screen time has more chemistry than lead couple. it's just regrettable that it's all because of lazy writing :( 😞😞
But that’s just how you feel. It’s your opinion that those couples u mentioned had better chemistry. It's…
Yes and I disagree that's it's because of audience base alone. It's also can be called as Lazy Writing still one or two rare drama come out with amazing plot and chemistry. and I agree that they just don't do the drama for the plot anymore but rather for the face card and popularity alone and what's sad is that I liked Kdramas mainly because of the plotlines and romance which isnt just there in western media where they just hook up in 15 mins after their meeting.
And yeah I switched to Cdramas these days too. The C-Dramas are usually the hit or miss case either it would be the shittiest romcom or best romcom. But Still it would be awesome if the writer just write story as the base rather than the popularity/ face card as the base. It's just sad
But that’s just how you feel. It’s your opinion that those couples u mentioned had better chemistry. It's…
Romcoms just has to Romcom. Yk but this isn't one of the classic I would say and yes for an A tier actress - IU fell low on this drama compared to her other hits and the BWS fell short compared to his previous work but still i am satisfied with his performance in this one. And like you said how many kdramas actually have that kind of chemistry - alot actually. Sizzling Hot chemistry is the rarer point in these days and When the visuals are goddamn good, Plot line seemed phenomenal (atfirst ofc) and a veteran A list actress and a rising A tier actor - would you say it's bad to have expectations on them having sizzling hot chemistry. And In your previous comment you said the story is important too and not only Chemistry but for Romcom the chemistry need to be pretty solid ngl. I mean if the leads were some B- list actor and actress or the visuals and budgets are subpar then no one would bitch about anything. If the stakes are high then prize should be high too yk.
But that’s just how you feel. It’s your opinion that those couples u mentioned had better chemistry. It's…
Yeah but they don't have both. Not a Good story play or writing and not a great chemistry but the visuals are like goddamn good. If I have to say this drama is like a Most Luxurious Plated and expensive Rated Normal Food in a 5 or 7 star hotel. The food is same as in no star or 3 star hotel but ppl just like the Covering or wrapping or presentation yk. and again it's my opinion after watching like 300+ Dramas so yeah.
But that’s just how you feel. It’s your opinion that those couples u mentioned had better chemistry. It's…
Still don't you feel something amiss in this drama. Though I can't pinpoint the one. The Chemistry was low. LR had lot of plotholes but still the last 4 episodes was the cliche happy ending but was able to be digested because of the lead chemistry. Still as i said theres is 4 episodes remaining. I Hope they suprise me . And Just to let you know the leads in this drama didn't even have the chemistry level of IU and Seon Ho in WLGYT ( They had low screen time ) while in this drama they had 8 episodes so far but not much.
2. Yes, happy ending for the couple
And About Episode 6 - The ml will be getting prison time along with him losing the Bar Badge aka losing the qualification as a lawyer, and if you look into it the fl did say they are having settlement at a particular time. The Ml mother just thought you can't risk your lawyer badge for money
And yeah I switched to Cdramas these days too. The C-Dramas are usually the hit or miss case either it would be the shittiest romcom or best romcom. But Still it would be awesome if the writer just write story as the base rather than the popularity/ face card as the base. It's just sad