Details

  • Last Online: 18 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 6, 2023
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 22, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
I do not understand Wenkan's character sometimes he is shown as soft and now cheating with Qi Min, and how is he so injured still,,, why was he so apologetic to FCY... I think here the drama was rushed... I still think he likes FCY
3 3
Replying to nolatoo • Mar 22, 2026
It was. Voice actor was only used for a few scenes when ZLH was sick.
can you tell when it was not his voice and when was it his voice... I have wached most of the dramas but I felt it was his voice all the time.
0 2
Replying to Ti02 • Mar 22, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
In the drama, ML was always good to FL and her sister in Linan from the start. In the novel, he just wanted to…
wow - thanks for filling me in he taking the whip lashes from uncle, I saw that as short today... so maybe it will come later. I liked that in the drama, they showed the attraction from the start in some way.
1 0
Replying to nikollllllllllllllllllll • Mar 22, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
He's very similar to Qi Min when it comes to the forced love moments. However he has morals and knows what is…
so he is always forceful... that scene in the drama was too good, both actors did fantastic job there
0 0
Replying to nikollllllllllllllllllll • Mar 22, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
He's very similar to Qi Min when it comes to the forced love moments. However he has morals and knows what is…
I watched today's ear cutting scene - was shocked by it was happy too as decree made him do that
0 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 22, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
Can novel readers tell more about the Marquis character, how he is, I have heard that in drama he has been softened... but how much - I wanted to understand.
1 9
Replying to Eleison • Mar 21, 2026
I heard someone say they decided to can that and go with what we saw in Episode 26. It makes sense so they don't…
Oh that’s a shame… I was hoping to watch that one
1 0
Replying to Cya615 • Mar 20, 2026
SPOILER 🚨🚨WHAT 👀👀👀🤭🤭🤭🔥🔥🔥🔥💕💕💕https://x.com/i/status/2035039265801773405
Maybe after this TXW and ZLH managers fought… just joking but looks like they are not in very good terms
0 0
Replying to Cya615 • Mar 20, 2026
Is this what ppl are been talking about ?I'm reading that it was deleted from the drama ... 😶😶
Really?
0 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 20, 2026
So when did she get that love bite… should be fishing night right? Why did they not show it … I felt it was a rushed episode… I cannot wo take too much in so fast pace … i want to enjoy the duo together
1 3
Replying to AnastasiaWun • Mar 19, 2026
seriously, i do believe their magical chemistry can only work under the directive eyes of the Director of this…
I think they are pretty good actors, I saw a video today where it was said that the fishing scene was the last shot scene and shooting wrapped up and they looked so lovey dovey and convincing to us... but the BTS was also saying that there was friction at that time between ZLH and TXW and they also acted with stand ins... not sure how much is true... I really want them to be good to each other and have many more dramas together... ZLH is good but he looks so much better with her... I just hope someone keeps casting them together!!
0 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 19, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
Did they cut the scene where she sits on the horse astride facing him, I was thinking it would have been today when they are fighting... I have seen some bts around it I am sure.
2 2
Replying to maccheese01 • Mar 19, 2026
I am behind on episodes, and I don't know who we are supposed to find as the "good" side in this war.…
Have they shown Prince C yet in the drama?
1 1
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 19, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
Now that they have patched up - would the drama be very heavy.. i mean war and palace politics? I loved the balance till now... hope it has both in balance in the coming episodes too
3 1
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 19, 2026
I just felt today’s episode was fast paced maybe could have been bit slow … but I think they have lot to cover.. in coming ones
2 0
Replying to Moonstruck • Mar 19, 2026
Did they take out the horse riding scene where she's seated straddling him? I remember that from a bts.
Yes I was expecting to see that too - the bts had it done well
1 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 19, 2026
He is madly fallen for her…. Cannot bear any departing from her… today both actors nailed all the scenes…
10 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 18, 2026
Please could you tell me when he started calling her Changyu only… I thought Netflix translation always had it as full Ms Fan or full FCY
1 0