News
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 14, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Signed in just to post comment… loving It… Tian Xiwei has smashed it… great acting looks and it is because of her and all side actors that not a single min needs to be skipped… the male lead is good but I give all credit to her… top notch work… I think lord Li is in love with her… right?
10 8
Replying to Precious • Mar 15, 2025
Title The First Frost
they don't really show them doing the deed in cdramas, they have to blur it out cos of censorship
So it was at the hotel, right?
2 17
On The First Frost • Mar 15, 2025
Title The First Frost
I watched till 29 episodes but not sure if they did the deed in the 28th episode or not? They very poorly showed it if that is what they conveyed
0 20
Replying to Queen_Myrna • Mar 3, 2025
Title The First Frost
He was dating (or still?) Song Yi. Dunno if they're still together because some people said they have broken up…
That’s destined actress … yeah I like to believe he will get along with somebody like ZRN… but it’s personal choice
1 0
Replying to Precious • Mar 3, 2025
Title The First Frost
Rumoured or confirmed we don't really know 🙃.
Ok so let’s assume it’s a rumour…
0 3
On The First Frost • Mar 3, 2025
Title The First Frost
Is BJT in relationship with another actress actually … I saw on another thread…
1 8
Replying to skyfleurette • Feb 23, 2025
Title The First Frost
At least it is on your Netflix. It isn’t on ours. I just discovered ours doesn’t even have hidden love anymore.
Oh no that is my guilty pleasure… I keep coming to hidden love now and then
0 0
On The First Frost • Feb 23, 2025
Title The First Frost
His way of calling her generally ‘ueh’ is unique… netflix has only 10 episodes … waiting for more
1 3
Replying to Anuu98 • Feb 22, 2025
Title The First Frost
It's already out
Ok Netflix has only 10
0 3
On The First Frost • Feb 22, 2025
Title The First Frost
Episode 10 was a sweet progress 😁😁 … when is episode 11 coming?
1 6
Replying to Good for You • Feb 21, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
I guess this is the only kdrama which has 30k comments 😌.
But still the rating was forcefully dropped by people who don’t understand what fiction is
3 5
On When the Phone Rings • Feb 21, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Missing the saju couple … want more of them
16 0
On The First Frost • Feb 21, 2025
Title The First Frost
Watched 6 eps on Netflix… the acting seems good as well as quality of direction … one thing irked me…why his injuries vanished in the next scene itself after beating at the flat
3 2
Replying to roobeekay • Feb 9, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Never moving on from this show !!
I keep rewatching too
0 0
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 28, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Why is MBC not being kind enough and upload more BTS, please... I miss the couple so much!
2 0
Replying to sachapz • Jan 28, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
TBF from the very beginning the FL's motive was made clear- she wasn't trying to blackmail him to destroy him…
Very well said! Truly agree.
1 0
Replying to Arihqirat • Jan 27, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Loved the drama . Rewatched it like 4 times. To F*** with all the haters people/bots who spread so much negativity.…
Yes ignore weirdos here… it was by far best drama in romance and thriller genre
7 1
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 26, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Why are there not many behind the scene videos…MBC should upload anything and we will watch it
6 0
Replying to muning • Jan 26, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
I miss them too 🥹 I can't wait for the Blu-Ray. Have u watched YYS vlog?
Yes I watch au AI lying videos about them too… so much obsessed I am 😅
4 1
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 26, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Missing the saju couple.. want more of them … I have watched 3-4 times already but cannot stop looking for more bts…
18 3