Editorials
Replying to RomanticRosebud_BL • Mar 18, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
ZLH certainty knows how to pick his roles. Just found out today that his fandom didn't want him to take the role…
Why are fans involved in giving such opinions… I find him 2 different personalities… one for his squad and the world and one just for dear Changyu
4 1
Replying to Brennnndda • Mar 18, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
He's so soft with her that it makes me forget he's a powerful person. I honestly can't wait to see the differences…
He is just a different man when with her… this time he is annoyed as she drugged her but will take the beating now … to just keep her in peace
6 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Mar 18, 2026
Photo Photo
One of Xie Zheng's general
ah!
0 0
BaekhyunoonaID • Mar 18, 2026
Photo Photo
she is piggy back on whom?
0 2
Replying to Ashgirl • Mar 18, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
He was way cracking there - loved his character!
Yes he was the General there
0 0
Replying to Ashgirl • Mar 18, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
Is this a blooper?
Oh wow… will watch again then
0 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 18, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
Today when they kiss he has the bandage… yesterday in ep 24 he had a bare torso😆 watched last 3 episodes again 😖🤣
2 0
Replying to Ti02 • Mar 17, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
In the novel, they do it before the actual wedding. There are few things that lead to it, or happen just before…
In which chapter of novel is it….
0 1
Replying to geechoo • Mar 17, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
am I the only one that LOVED the kiss in episode 25?? honestly this was the first moment I really got their chemistry.…
He was too much aware of her… from the start of the scene.. it felt very natural and very well done by LH… but I would not mind if he pulled her back for more after they became even
4 0
Replying to SinMN • Mar 17, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
This is funny! The director should have a casting credit as an extra in ep 8 towards the end of the episode, lol.https://www.instagram.com/p/DV7r8iFkzjg/
Is this a blooper?
0 2
Replying to geechoo • Mar 17, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
there's an interview with the director, xiwei & linghe that will be uploaded by tencent today!
Okay.. I thought they are following our requests 🤣
1 0
Replying to geechoo • Mar 17, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
there's an interview with the director, xiwei & linghe that will be uploaded by tencent today!
I checked the director and he did Never too late a small series which was real good short drama… I have not watched any other of his works
1 0
Replying to geechoo • Mar 17, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
there's an interview with the director, xiwei & linghe that will be uploaded by tencent today!
Oh wow… looks like they are reading our discussions
2 2
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 17, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I want a talk show of all actors and the director… talking about filming thiis drama… I think director seems funny and very particular about how things are done as per behind camera scenes
9 9
Replying to Olivemeto • Mar 17, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
it's talking about Ning.
Oh yes!!
0 0
Replying to Ti02 • Mar 17, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
In the novel, they do it before the actual wedding. There are few things that lead to it, or happen just before…
Oh really, wow. Hope to see here too.
1 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 17, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
Netflix description for episode 24 is that FCY meets her long lost sister - is the princess related to her?
1 3
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 17, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
Novel readers, when do they get physically intimate - I mean do they do it before or after the actual wedding... would we have that sequence here :-)
3 10
Replying to Dannie00 • Mar 17, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I want to know what they originally discussed. I wonder if they’ll show us
Yes want to see what they had actually planned!
0 0
Replying to Shuyi • Mar 17, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
They're friends and colleagues, die-hard fans of both of them were at war with each other last year due to billing…
I do see good friendship in behind the scenes, but not over the top - so maybe they kept some distance, I follow all ZLH's dramas - but this one, I think makes him a star - so hope both leads understand and appreciate each other for it.
0 0