Editorials
On Yu Meng Long • Sep 13, 2025
Person Yu Meng Long
RIP, so sad 🥺🥺🥺🥺
1 0
Replying to izitsurara • Aug 6, 2025
Title Be Passionately in Love
I dropped the drama because I was annoyed by the lack of the kisses we were all hoping for. After all, Wang An…
True 🙂↕️. What a pity.
0 1
Replying to Sofie • Apr 10, 2025
Title The First Frost
i am on episode 6 and I can't get into it. Should I continue or maybe this is not for me? I usually like C-Drama,…
I'm on episode 23 and I can't stop, to the point of losing sleep . I think this isn't your style.
5 1
On Shin Min Ah • Apr 5, 2025
Person Shin Min Ah
Happy birthday🎆❤️🎆🎆
0 0
Replying to euler holanda • Oct 16, 2022
Article Cheng Yi: From Unknown Actor to Rising Star
Immortal Samsara is good? Should I watch?
Go go go
3 0
On Love Alarm Season 2 • Mar 12, 2021
Title Love Alarm Season 2
i feel sad for Sun Oh, not happy with the end ???
7 0
On Hur Hyun Jun • Feb 23, 2021
Person Hur Hyun Jun
Trop beau, et il a une voix magnifique
2 0
Replying to Kimsamsoom • Dec 15, 2020
Title Start-Up
Yes, more or less he ends with no family, friends and girlfriend.The last scene of the show, kind of shows that…
Thanks, at least I would mentally prepare.
2 1
On Start-Up • Dec 15, 2020
Title Start-Up
I would like to know if it ends badly for Mr. Han ... without family, without friends and besides no girlfriend. Isn't that too cruel. I'm in episode 11 and it breaks my heart, he's so generous and kind but he has no one but the grandmother.
6 4
Replying to slhong1973 • Dec 6, 2020
Title Twisted Fate of Love
Highly recommended ?
Yes, highly. You will not regret to watch it
0 0
On Aliya • Nov 20, 2020
Person Aliya
Happy birthday ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
0 0
On William Chan • Nov 20, 2020
Person William Chan
Happy birthday ????
0 0
On Chimera • Oct 1, 2020
Title Chimera
She just gave birth ... I hope this drama takes place this year
0 0
On Zhang Ling He • Sep 24, 2020
Person Zhang Ling He
I love him so much. Glad he got success very quickly, he deserves it. I thought to myself why haven't I seen him? Since he's too good-looking and a good actor but who would have thought it was his first role and on top of that, his main role. I am pleasantly surprised. Can't wait to see his next roles ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
2 0
On Jeon Mi Seon • Jul 18, 2020
Person Jeon Mi Seon
You did your best, rest in peace
3 0
On Jenny Zhang • Jun 22, 2020
Person Jenny Zhang
Happy birthday ❤️❤️❤️
0 0
On Wang Yi Bo • May 27, 2020
Person Wang Yi Bo
I love him ???
2 0