News
On Phuwin Tangsakyuen • Jul 5, 2022
Person Phuwin Tangsakyuen
HBD!!!!!!!
0 0
On Chen Xiao • Jul 5, 2022
Person Chen Xiao
HBD!!!!!!!!!
0 0
On Yeon Woo Jin • Jul 5, 2022
Person Yeon Woo Jin
HBD!!!!!!!!!
0 0
On Ji Chang Wook • Jul 5, 2022
Person Ji Chang Wook
HBD!!!!!!!!!!
0 0
On To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories • Jul 5, 2022
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
Nicely done and well described sequel of an amazing drama. Really liked the sequel its like we can experience a stage that most of the couples faces these days I mean loneliness and I totally loved that writer didn't use any external factors for their breakup and usual couple things that makes the drama special. I totally loved all side characters specially our Pil Hyun, what a supportive artist manager. Totally loved it. But I am not hoping for any other season, this is all I want 🥰✨
2 0
On Forgotten • Jul 2, 2022
Title Forgotten
The plot twist and the end was unbelievable. From the start to the end everything twisted, when I am expecting something its the opposite that's receiving 😯
9 0
On Dai Yun Fan • Jul 2, 2022
Person Dai Yun Fan
HBD!!!!!
1 0
On Kim Go Eun • Jul 2, 2022
Person Kim Go Eun
HBD!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 0
On Definitely Not Today • Jul 2, 2022
Title Definitely Not Today
Its like getting a gem in drama slump, really enjoyed it..... the dark humor, his ways of dying, her uncontrollable confidence.... everything seems weird at the same time interesting. I think from the first onwards he doesn't have any confidence to die he is just waiting someone to rescue him from his lonely world, so does Zhi Liao who just seek trust and care from someone. This is totally a gem 😍✨
4 0
On Mix Sahaphap Wongratch • Jul 1, 2022
Person Mix Sahaphap Wongratch
Why there is no new works I kinda miss him 😌
0 0
On Namtan Tipnaree Weerawatnodom • Jul 1, 2022
Person Namtan Tipnaree Weerawatnodom
HBD!!!!!!!
0 0
On Lee Teuk • Jul 1, 2022
Person Lee Teuk
HBD!!!!!!!
0 0
On Ahn Jae Hyun • Jul 1, 2022
Person Ahn Jae Hyun
HBD!!!!!!!!!!
0 0
On The Only Girl You Haven't Seen Season 2 • Jun 30, 2022
Title The Only Girl You Haven't Seen Season 2
Really enjoyed it 😍✨
2 0
On Hong Soo Ah • Jun 30, 2022
Person Hong Soo Ah
HBD!!!!!!!!!!
0 0
On Cha Hak Yeon • Jun 30, 2022
Person Cha Hak Yeon
HBD!!!!!!!!!!
0 0
On Puff Kuo • Jun 30, 2022
Person Puff Kuo
HBD!!!!!!!!!!
0 0
On Baek Hyun Jin • Jun 29, 2022
Person Baek Hyun Jin
HBD!!!!!!!!
0 0
On Han Ji Hye • Jun 29, 2022
Person Han Ji Hye
HBD!!!!!!!!
0 0
On Lee Hee Jun • Jun 29, 2022
Person Lee Hee Jun
HBD!!!!!!!!
0 0
2
1
