News
On Wait, My Youth • May 11, 2021
Title Wait, My Youth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rjjlTNfm50 (this is My Youth deleted ending).
2 0
On Addicted • May 8, 2021
Title Addicted
Whats with the low rating? It definitely can get above 8.0.
6 0
On Call It What You Want • May 8, 2021
Title Call It What You Want
happy or sad ending??
0 1
On Hu Yun Hao • May 6, 2021
Person Hu Yun Hao
I really loved him in Love Scenery, hope to find him in more drama as a main lead.
4 0
On Love Scenery • May 6, 2021
Title Love Scenery
The romance of the main couple is amazing and it really reminds me that I am single.
6 1
On The On1y One • May 5, 2021
Title The On1y One
I AM REALLY WAITING FOR IT LOLLL.
3 0
On Xu Lu • May 5, 2021
Person Xu Lu
She is really good in Love scenery. Hoping for her next drama to air soon and wish her luck.
4 0
On Like in the Movies • Apr 24, 2021
Title Like in the Movies Spoiler
Urgently season 2 needed here and I want a complete happy ending ,as it has an open ending. I don't exactly know if this has a happy ending but I like the leads and the plot, it was so nice. If there is a S2 I want Karl's parents to accept him to whom he is, so that Karl himself can have a self confidence and the whole plot to wrap up in a happy and satisfying way. Of course I am a total fan of this drama even if there is no second season I will be a fan and the drama will always be on my top list.
4 0
On You Are My Hero • Apr 21, 2021
Title You Are My Hero
At first half of the drama I feel the vibe of 'Descendants of the sun'. I do really like the story and the cast, the romance certainly feels an originality.
1 0
On We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd • Apr 13, 2021
Title We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd Spoiler
I think season 1 deserves much more rating than this, it was so much better than this one. The story itself has many flows but as for the actors I can give 8.0 rating . This season has many incomplete scenes and what a shitty reason is that with 5 year contract and that hell 5 yr contract was come to nothing in just 5 minutes. Though it has many flows it is better but doesn't deserve this much rating though.
7 0
Replying to camyah_ariel • Apr 10, 2021
Title Oxygen
where can i watch all 13 episodes because on youtube i got to ep 12 3/4 and there were no more episodes after…
you can watch it in dramacool or youtube itself has full episodes.
0 0
On Petch Chanapoom Thenwong • Apr 10, 2021
Person Petch Chanapoom Thenwong
Hope to see this cute handsome guy in more dramas.
2 0
On Nut Supanut Lourhaphanich • Apr 10, 2021
Person Nut Supanut Lourhaphanich
I want to see him in more bl dramass
2 0
On A Tale of Thousand Stars • Apr 2, 2021
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
I really want s2 for this I totally loved it .
2 0
On I Am Your King Season 2 • Mar 30, 2021
Title I Am Your King Season 2
I just loved the Kissing of the guys during the King's game and Em's acting loll
1 0
On Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo • Mar 27, 2021
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
After the leads fell in love the drama completely turns into cute mode haha ?
1 0
On Lee Hyun Wook • Mar 25, 2021
Person Lee Hyun Wook
He has done a very good job in She would never know want to see him as ML in more dramas fighting..
1 2
On Rain or Shine • Mar 23, 2021
Title Rain or Shine
I am totally happy that it has a happy ending... They deserve it <3
3 0
On Hotel del Luna • Mar 18, 2021
Title Hotel del Luna
I just want a special episode where the ML and FL and all the staff at Del Luna can reunite.
1 2
On IU • Mar 18, 2021
Person IU
Really waiting for your next drama.
2 0
2
1
