Editorials
On Gintama: Mitsuba hen • Jul 4, 2026
Title Gintama: Mitsuba hen
can someone please re upload the raw files?
0 0
On Hidden Singer Season 8 • May 22, 2026
Title Hidden Singer Season 8
is this show available anywhere outside korea with eng sub?
0 0
Replying to usna • May 26, 2025
Title First Love
Check out at gooddrama
anywhere you know I can find this show?
0 0
Replying to Dramago • May 23, 2025
Title The Last Man: The Blind Profiler
WATCH ON DRAMAGO.ME
please upload the 3rd episode 🙏
0 1
Replying to AmeliaJangMi • May 23, 2025
Title The Last Man: The Blind Profiler
A fansubber has picked it up, subs should be coming quite soon. Make sure you have a DO account.
can anyone help where can I find the raw files?I don't have a drama Otaku registration.
0 1
Replying to rugged • Jan 6, 2025
Title Days in the Sun
Someone asked me to make subs for this drama.Here is episode 01: https://dai.ly/k4KVz9tHSJ2NQwAPfPe If you add…
have you done more than subtitles for episode 1?where can I found them?
0 0
Replying to Kiona99 • Dec 20, 2024
Title First Love
Hi! could you help me I can't find where to watch the drama and I really want to
can you share any link by any chance?
0 2
Replying to ProbablyAddicted • Dec 20, 2024
Title First Love
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xq5kaz?playlist=x76irr
the video seems to be removed 😢
0 1
On Apartment 404 • Mar 14, 2024
Title Apartment 404
the show gets more fun with each new episode.
4 0
Replying to catstreet • Jan 18, 2024
Title The Last Man: The Blind Profiler
they're machine translated so not good at all
Is subtitles for Episode 10 out anywhere?
0 3
On Kaist • Jul 13, 2023
Title Kaist
I guess no English subtitles available for this one?
2 0
Replying to IslandGirlIslandLife • Jun 23, 2023
Title In the Name of God: A Holy Betrayal
😱😭 When I thought I could handle anything, The Baby Garden story happened. HORRIBLE!
oh my God, I think the picture of the kid will haunt me for a long time.Such a little kid and what had happened to him...That monster really liked to beat people,I wish somebody gave her a beating, disgusting person..
1 0
On No Math School Trip • May 14, 2023
Title No Math School Trip
Going to miss all of them, hoping to see them together in the future...the ending suddenly made me teary.
2 0
Replying to atenigai • Apr 26, 2023
Title Saikou no Rikon
this and its korean version are both in my all time fav drama list :D
what's the name of the korean version?
0 1