News Replying to geezette • 5 days ago
Title Chuan Shu Qi Ling: Jiao Guan Ri Ri Hong Wo Sheng Zai
Possibly a second version? https://www.duanjubaike.net/so.html?keyword=%E9%97%AA%E5%A9%9A%E4%B8%83%E9%9B%B6%EF%BC%9A%E9%9C%B8%E9%81%93%E8%80%81%E5%85%AC%E5%A4%AA%E9%BB%8F%E4%BA%BA.
thanks will check it
0 0
Replying to tinyboxtim • Jul 11, 2026
Person Xu Xiao
- no bgm; Eng subs - https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4800181675366912 https://t.me/c/3619495759/8440 Telegram…
Thanks
0 0
Replying to tinyboxtim • Jul 10, 2026
Person Xu Xiao
- no bgm; Eng subs - https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4800181675366912 https://t.me/c/3619495759/8440 Telegram…
do you have other links, they are not working
0 2
Replying to Zhang Yu Jiao • Jul 10, 2026
Person Zhang Yu Jiao
Replying to deleted comment
do you have another link, it's not working
0 0
On Chuan Shu Qi Ling: Jiao Guan Ri Ri Hong Wo Sheng Zai • Jun 10, 2026
Title Chuan Shu Qi Ling: Jiao Guan Ri Ri Hong Wo Sheng Zai
I loved this, I wish they had other versions of this.
0 2
Replying to ASTER • Dec 1, 2025
Person Wang Xiao Ming
reserved
links do not work
0 0
Replying to adrasteia • Nov 10, 2025
Person Mo Ning
Title: 《穿成炮灰女配,我成了公婆心尖宠》"I transmigrated as a cannon fodder female supporting…
none of the links work
0 1
On Chi Tang • Sep 17, 2025
Title Chi Tang
someone please give a link with english subtitles😭😭💔💔
0 0
Replying to Rah Freitas • Sep 13, 2025
Title Chi Tang
+1 https://youtu.be/wsi_xF4z68s?si=5lTTpAY4Gq5RGgEn
this one also doesn't work
0 0
Replying to Chelsea Black • Sep 13, 2025
Title Chi Tang
found on youtube https://youtu.be/cF-L7R8hzCI?si=Xit95W-1QEuBA58R
it doesn't work
0 0
On Chi Tang • Aug 29, 2025
Title Chi Tang
any link with English subs, all the ones in the comments are not working
0 0
Replying to DramaChef • Aug 9, 2025
Title He An Lian Duì Xiang Xian Hun Hou Ai Le
FL: Shi Tong aka Shi PingtingThis is a version of “ML secretly loved FL since high school and they flash wed…
Please provide links to other versions, would like to watch
0 0
Replying to DramaChef • Aug 9, 2025
Title He An Lian Duì Xiang Xian Hun Hou Ai Le
FL: Shi Tong aka Shi PingtingThis is a version of “ML secretly loved FL since high school and they flash wed…
Please the link to the other versions, would like to watch
0 1
On Duan Mei Yang • Aug 1, 2025
Person Duan Mei Yang
does anyone have a link to one of his dramas on Saros TV called Fates Banquet.
0 0
Replying to Athash • May 25, 2025
Person Wang Jin
Is it the one where her mother remarried and the stepbrother is not in support of the marriage and is always mean…
Thanks, have seen it.
1 0
Replying to Athash • May 24, 2025
Person Wang Jin
Is it the one where her mother remarried and the stepbrother is not in support of the marriage and is always mean…
I was also watching but did not finish and when i went to finish it had disappeared from my history. I do not even know the real name of the movie. I am so sad, but i do not have a link or anything sorry.
0 2
Replying to SrijanaRjbi • May 23, 2025
Person Wang Jin
Why did her new drama removed from YouTube
Is it the one where her mother remarried and the stepbrother is not in support of the marriage and is always mean to her.
0 4
Replying to Leash-_- • Feb 21, 2025
Title I Can See Your Voice
season 3-9 is on HITV but it might be unavailable in your country
Thanks, will keep looking
1 0
Replying to Leash-_- • Feb 18, 2025
Title I Can See Your Voice
season 3-9 is on HITV but it might be unavailable in your country
Thanks, its actually available but do you perhaps at least know where i can find season 1 - 2
0 2
On I Can See Your Voice • Sep 30, 2022
Title I Can See Your Voice
hi, please help does anyone know where i can watch this series called I can see your voice Korea with English subtitles
0 4