Editorials
On Eternal Yesterday • Oct 14, 2022
Title Eternal Yesterday
Does anyone know where to read the novel?
0 2
Replying to Ella j • Dec 12, 2021
Title Blacklist
Lol i really wanted to watch this series out of guilt for only watching the bls gmmtv produces but after reading…
I recommend The Gifted(2018) and The Gifted: Graduation. The plot is much better!
0 0
Replying to Ella j • Dec 12, 2021
Title Blacklist
Lol i really wanted to watch this series out of guilt for only watching the bls gmmtv produces but after reading…
I recommend The Gifted(2018) and The Gifted: Graduation. The plot is much better!
0 1
Replying to xxsaintngps • May 14, 2021
Title Color Rush
Where can I read the novel in english? Please help me where could I read it
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/ninenovel.net/2020/12/25/color-rush-%25EC%25BB%25AC%25EB%259F%25AC-%25EB%259F%25AC%25EC%2589%25AC-chapter-1-1-6/amp/
1 0
Replying to Windchime • Mar 31, 2021
Title Nobleman Ryu's Wedding
The only thing better than bl is a historical bl. I don't make the rules.
I agree! Can I ask who the person is on your pfp?
0 1
Replying to Emo0 • Jun 8, 2020
Title Because of You
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvzWfoUqC80&list=PLPfpgXVvsHKIUSOdICSBXr9Gl27_Oh3mm
You can watch it on Viki for free
4 0