News
Replying to KenTaro • Feb 12, 2025
Title Boys over Flowers
As someone who has seen the og Jdrama version Hana Yori Dango, I am so hesitant to watch this version.
After rewatching the entirety of the Jdrama (season 1, 2 and the movie) Nothing has ever topped it. And it feels like every remake tries too hard to be good. I watched a few episodes of this version and never finished it
2 0
On The Last Empress • Sep 19, 2023
Title The Last Empress Spoiler
I loved it until the end bc she really forgave him instead of ending up with the sml. Like after ALL he did to you you fell for the cliches and still loved him???? The plotline set up that she was gonna end up with sml. They killed off sml too so i was really disappointed that i even watched it. i give it a 7/10
4 0
On Love in Time • Mar 13, 2023
Title Love in Time Spoiler
I gave it an 8.5. Would have been a 10 but the fact that they had her trying to break up with him and push him away for multiple episodes was annoying. And the siblings were absolutely terrible
3 0
Replying to Got7sBabyBird • Mar 5, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
Currently in ep 3 - shes cute but didnt expect the silent man to be adorable as well...
They get cuter. And it gets pretty steamy
2 0
On My Little Happiness • May 24, 2022
Title My Little Happiness
What episode does she find out they were childhood friends?
0 2
On Master of My Own • Apr 23, 2022
Title Master of My Own
Anyone know where I can read and English translation for the novel?
1 1
On Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling • Jun 5, 2021
Title Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling
What episode do they get together? I’m on episode 3 now and they’re so cute so far
2 1
On Sunshine of My Life • May 21, 2021
Title Sunshine of My Life Spoiler
About Mo Fei’s best friend....when does she get exposed??? I freaking hate her
0 0
On Miss Gu Who Is Silent • Nov 4, 2020
Title Miss Gu Who Is Silent Spoiler
I’m only on episode 10 but I think the doctor friend is behind everything. He’s literally everywhere at the right time
1 0
On Cross Fire • Oct 10, 2020
Title Cross Fire
What episode does that kiss happen? I like to gauge the course of them meeting and actually falling in love
0 2
Replying to Mina • Sep 19, 2020
Title First Romance Spoiler
At the end of episode 2, he realized that Qi Xiaosong (real) is not his former crush, and seeing Xiong Yifan and…
Thank you. I do like that they did it subtly instead of the typical way
2 1
On First Romance • Sep 18, 2020
Title First Romance
So I just finished episode 4. Does he realize that she’s the same person from his past? I can see that he likes her now but I’m trying to figure out if he knows WHOS who
1 7
Replying to N2Korean • Aug 25, 2020
Title To Be with You
Where to watch with English Subs?
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkvG4EWPDB0n61y47-k6HiDleHt1ijwc5
2 0
Replying to rainnety • Aug 8, 2020
Title The Love by Hypnotic
ep 18 they officially get together
Thank you
0 0
On The Love by Hypnotic • Aug 5, 2020
Title The Love by Hypnotic
What episode do they start to like/tolerate each other? I’d rather skip the episodes where their relationship is just fighting
1 3