News
On Hotel del Luna • Jul 28, 2022
Title Hotel del Luna
Finally I finished this drama though it took me three years to do so. it was a long journey I can say and I can say it was like I'm watching 42 episodes drama in steady of 16 episodes
5 0
Replying to Cykodramaqueen • Jun 27, 2022
Title Why Her?
Someone pls explain who Yoon Se Pil is? And what is his connection with the lady in the mental asylum?
maybe she is his sister. But leave alone his relationship with that lady, I do not know his role or connection in this drama
0 0
On Doctor Prisoner • Jun 19, 2022
Title Doctor Prisoner
I'd be surprised if there was not a season 2. When will it be aired?
0 0
Replying to Carlos91 • Jun 12, 2022
Title Dr. Romantic Season 2
I wanna know if the season 1 is good as this season 2? Because I could not watch season 1
Thank you, I will watch it
0 0
Replying to Carlos91 • Jun 12, 2022
Title Dr. Romantic Season 2
I wanna know if the season 1 is good as this season 2? Because I could not watch season 1
Thank you, I will watch it
0 0
Replying to Carlos91 • Jun 11, 2022
Title Dr. Romantic Season 2
I wanna know if the season 1 is good as this season 2? Because I could not watch season 1
And what about second male lead in season 1, is he great doctor/surgeon like seo woo jin in this season 2?
0 3
Replying to bidulgi • Jun 11, 2022
Title Dr. Romantic Season 2
you techincally could, but watching season 1 is highly recommended to get a better grip of the characters
Is season 1 good as this season 2? Because i could not watch season 1
0 0
Replying to bidulgi • Jun 11, 2022
Title Dr. Romantic Season 2
Finally finished watching the second season and thank heavens a third is announced- I don't think I'm capable…
I wanna know if the season 1 is good as this season 2? Because I could not watch season 1
0 5
On Last • Jun 3, 2022
Title Last
where can I watch it?
1 0
On Again My Life • Jun 1, 2022
Title Again My Life
They should not end it like that, they made me to remember Vagabond and wondering when will they release season 2
0 0
On Chicago Typewriter • May 31, 2022
Title Chicago Typewriter
is it worth watching? No boring scenes?
0 1
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • May 24, 2022
Title Again My Life
It's not a romantic drama lol. But we can ship them in our heads 😅
hahahahaa
0 0
On Again My Life • May 23, 2022
Title Again My Life
Three women involved in his life but no love at all? It's sad, and director of this drama did not do it right
0 2
Replying to H Thello • May 23, 2022
Title Again My Life
Does anyone else think that it would be interesting to see Kim Hee Woo dying at the end of ep. 16 and then moving…
Hahahaa! Maybe another reaper will come to the rescue, it will kill the all meaning of this drama
0 0
Replying to Diphylleia Grayi • May 23, 2022
Title Again My Life
Can some of you recommend this drama? Is it good? I hope for no love triangle or anything like that.
There is love but it's good
1 0