Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location: Caribbean
  • Contribution Points: 75 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 29, 2022
Replying to kaka • Aug 28, 2023
ARP's hairstyle ruined his whole look. anyway TXW is as cute as always
He's supposed to be sickly ... he can't be TOO handsome to begin with ... lol ...
4 1
Replying to GRIM REAPER • Aug 28, 2023
The very rare moments 😂😂
Each has what the other lacks, so they compliment each other because they complement each other..... lol
0 1
Replying to Ivy • Aug 28, 2023
It shows coming soon on Viki in my region.But i see its out on YouTube.Any idea about what's up with Viki?Also…
Possible, but so far the subs have been decent.
1 1
Replying to mparthur • Aug 28, 2023
I cannot stand the FL from the martial arts family. Dropped.
Yeah, this is definitely not for you; that is her character from the original version, though, not the actor.
1 11
Replying to wenkexing • Aug 28, 2023
someone needs to correct the synopsis as it want a fire but a heavy rainfall that happened
Youku has a much more accurate synopsis on their YouTube web page for the drama.
1 0
Replying to AnnV • Aug 17, 2023
started watching because i wanna see for myself how bad this is. And this is the next level of abysmal, from horrible…
Sadly I've seen worse - in every way. Amazing how much of this crap has gotten cranked out over the last couple of years.
0 0
On The Long Season • Aug 17, 2023
Does anyone know if The Long Season originally aired on regular television, or on as a web drama?
0 1
On Liu Jia • Aug 11, 2023
Person Liu Jia
Saw this guy dance on Mysterious Lotus Casebook ep 22, and he is a POWER.
Very talented dancer.
5 0
Replying to CdramaMaven4762 • Aug 11, 2023
Truth or Dare is a modified remake of the earlier version of this drama, so it should be quite similar.
ToD used the same basic storyline, but changed up many of the details. It's such a great story idea that something similar has been used in several recent dramas, including, IIRC, The Starry Love.
0 0
Replying to CdramaMaven4762 • Aug 11, 2023
What did you watch that didn't go so well? I liked Ao Ruipeng a lot in The Blood of Youth ...
Okay.... thanks. I'm hoping they were made earlier, so that TBOY represents his latest work.
In any case, I think he's a good fit for the character, with the kind of quicksilver movement and charm needed for the role.
We shall see, hopefully soon ... :o)
0 1
Replying to CC_ • Aug 10, 2023
pls air already, ARP's latest 2 dramas disappointed me I need redemption
What did you watch that didn't go so well? I liked Ao Ruipeng a lot in The Blood of Youth ...
0 3
Replying to Sakura808 • Aug 10, 2023
The descrip is giving truth or dare vibes
Truth or Dare is a modified remake of the earlier version of this drama, so it should be quite similar.
1 2
Replying to CdramaMaven4762 • Aug 10, 2023
This is supposed to be the original plot updated with modern looks. The other ones you mentioned are copies /…
.... uh ... not quite sure what you mean by "copyrights first so first come first served" .... ???
0 0
Replying to Vera • Aug 10, 2023
Looking forward to this! ^^ I wonder tho about Tian Lei’s serious illness, so I guess there will be some drama…
I really loved the original drama, and anybody who hates a drama just 'cuz it's old will miss out on some great stories.
I'm hoping this does air soon so I get a chance to compare ....
0 0
Replying to Purple ocean • Aug 10, 2023
the plot is same as Starry love and Truth or dare. no any new and exciting sides
This is supposed to be the original plot updated with modern looks. The other ones you mentioned are copies / derivatives. I liked the original story and am interested in how they updated it.
3 2