I saw Ji Sung, Yes. He looks much younger in this drama then 2 years ago at “Kill Me, Heal Me”. Very intense and heavy movie. He won Daesang (Grand Price) award for both drama. I believe.
Wow wow wow Ji Sung and Jo Seung Woo. What a cast of A-list actors. Wish they don’t have the mustache and stupid hat. I want to see their facial expression.
I only have a few episodes left but I don't feel like watching them. It's kind of dragging for me.
I thought the last few episodes was the best. Several episodes in the middle was really dragging for me too. You should watch the last few episodes. The story make a turn
This show was my first medical drama and one of the reasons I really started liking this sub genre in Kdramas.Superbly…
I saw Yoon Gyun Sang again at Pinnochio. Can’t believe he is like 6’5” really tall guy. I think Lee Sung Kyung acting just get better and better. Love her subsequent drama.
Binge watch this on CoronaV lovkdown. Pretty fun drama. However, I wish Hwang Jung Eum character stop shouting, screaming and yelling so much. It gets really annoying. Imagine Her saliva flying everywhere. I bet she get sore throat consider constantly screaming out of her throat. She was actually quite cute and pretty when she was calm..
Other then that, this is one of the few drama that I did not skip any episode or fast forward too much. Ji Sung acting was phenomenon. .Will be digging more of Ji Sung movies & drama for sure.
Kim Go Eun in this drama
Suzy in Vagabond
Son Je Jin (The Negotiation)
However, I wish Hwang Jung Eum character stop shouting, screaming and yelling so much. It gets really annoying. Imagine Her saliva flying everywhere. I bet she get sore throat consider constantly screaming out of her throat. She was actually quite cute and pretty when she was calm..
Other then that, this is one of the few drama that I did not skip any episode or fast forward too much. Ji Sung acting was phenomenon. .Will be digging more of Ji Sung movies & drama for sure.