Details

  • Last Online: 18 hours ago
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 2,270 LV9
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 23, 2019
  • Awards Received: Coin Gift Award1
On Time • May 10, 2020
Title Time
Very weird movie. This award winning director really good at putting psychological disturbance main cast into artsy film
0 0
Replying to inactive • May 10, 2020
Title Moebius
sometimes i read the synopsis of kim ki duk movies and wonder if he's okay
Haha... I like the art in “Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring” and 3-Iron. His movie tense to be very brutal and disturbing
0 0
On 3-Iron • May 10, 2020
Title 3-Iron
Award winning director that make “Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring” No wonder. He makes beautiful movie.
Is the young man mute? He have not spoken a word in the whole movie
4 2
On Whatcha Wearin'? • May 9, 2020
I think Viki have the title as “Whatcha Wearin’”. Not sure why two different title.
Want to watch Ji Sung movie but didn’t want the long drama. This movie was perfect. Ji Sung never disappointed. Love it, very cute
5 0
Replying to Chia6 • May 8, 2020
Totally agreed. This drama is when I discovered Ji Sung as one of the greatest Korean actor. I am watching “Defendant”…
Me too. Hwang Jung Eum is actually quite sweet, beautiful, cute and lovely when she is not screaming
2 0
Replying to EllisDream • May 8, 2020
Just rewatched the show a second time and I'm still quite impressed by it.I do find the representation of mental…
Totally agreed. This drama is when I discovered Ji Sung as one of the greatest Korean actor. I am watching “Defendant” right now. Another great performance. He is so good at capturing audience hearts. Hwang Jung Eum screaming on first few episodes really threw people off.
5 2
Replying to Dreamweaver • May 8, 2020
Title Empress Ki
IS Ha Ji Won as bad at acting in this as usual? Wooden, etc? I hear so many praises but she is so bad at acting...
Ha Ji Won acting was really good in King2Hearts.
4 1
Replying to Arihant D • May 8, 2020
Not sure of detectives but Korea does have cute actresses who play a variety of rolesBTW,all names u mentioned…
It is on AsianCrush
0 0
Replying to Arihant D • May 8, 2020
Not sure of detectives but Korea does have cute actresses who play a variety of rolesBTW,all names u mentioned…
Have you seen “Joint Security Area”?
0 2
On Adulthood • May 8, 2020
Title Adulthood
A little slow but ok movie, I guess. Kind of blur, I fell asleep twice and rewind to give it a second chance
1 2
On The Tower • May 7, 2020
Title The Tower
Good movie. So much respect to firefighters. Now I am going to be hesitate to go up to super tall tower, LOL
3 1
Kairi of the Sky • May 7, 2020
Couldn’t find The Teacher’s Diary in MDL, not sure why.
Thanks for the article. I added all this J-movies to my list. I watch several J-movies on the airplane. Love it, can’t wait to watch more.
0 1
On The Heirs • May 7, 2020
Title The Heirs
Bought several “dream catcher” Wind-chine after watching this drama. LOL
2 0
On That Winter, the Wind Blows • May 6, 2020
What a cast. Isn’t Song Hye Kyo play blind in another movie/drama? She is good at it.
Love to see those beautiful actress with beautiful eyes play blind, so pretty
Han Hyo Joo in Always
Choi Ji Woo in Stairway to Heaven
Gu Hye Sean in Angel Eyes
1 0
Replying to Chia6 • May 6, 2020
Person Kim Myung Min
What is Sambong?
I see. Thanks. I am still trying to find a way to watch Six Flying Dragon. It is on my list. I don’t have Netflix right now
1 0