Editorials
On Han Hyo Joo • Dec 8, 2011
Person Han Hyo Joo
I love her she's so naturally pretty and a goood actress !
2 0
On Han Hyo Joo • Dec 8, 2011
Person Han Hyo Joo
I love her she's so naturally pretty and a goood actress !
1 0
On Kim Hyun Joong • Sep 16, 2011
Person Kim Hyun Joong
oh I think he'd be great as Sano Izumi in the korean Hana Kimi....
3 0
On To the Beautiful You • Sep 16, 2011
Title To the Beautiful You
on wikipedia apparently its called Beautiful You and is meant to be airing in the summer....hmmmm I'll have to see the cast before I decide if Im gonna watch it...ive seen the taiwan and japanese version so it might get boring...
0 0
On The Little Fairy • Sep 10, 2011
Title The Little Fairy
I love this show and Ive rewatched it several times !! love it so sad
1 0
On Iljimae • Sep 9, 2011
Title Iljimae
All time favourite drama Lee Jun Ki amazing in this...made me fall in love with him. Acting was just superb and you'd laugh and cry with it <3 10/10!!
0 0
On Lee Seung Gi • Sep 2, 2011
Person Lee Seung Gi
loved him in Shining inheritance and my girlfriend is a gumiho....cute in both dramas!! <3
1 0
On My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho • Sep 2, 2011
Title My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho
loved it!! was so cute, sweet and heartbreakingly good watched it in 2 days...highly recommended!
2 0
On Hero • Aug 27, 2011
Title Hero
another great performance by Mr. Lee Jun Ki...loved every moment
7 0
On Heartstrings • Aug 20, 2011
Title Heartstrings
loved this drama all the way the relationship between Gyu Won and Lee Shin was so romantic and sweet and the OST was just out of ths world - havent stopped listening to it since this show started - only flaw was the satisfactory ending :/
0 0
On Lee Joon Gi • Aug 16, 2011
Person Lee Joon Gi
After watching Iljimae a couple of weeks ago I am obbsessed with him...cant stop watching his dramas he's such a damn good actor! <3 I have been convert to his fan!
0 0
On Hayate the Combat Butler • Aug 4, 2011
Title Hayate the Combat Butler
Was really looking forward to this but after the terrible dubbing in the first episode I gave up on it I really couldn't stand the horrendous dubbing. Cringe
0 0
On City Hunter • Aug 4, 2011
Title City Hunter
Finally just finished watching this. Gotta say tho ending was a bit disappointed lots of confusion and unsolved questions but all in all it was an AMAZING drama that I would rewatch. BRING ON SEASON 2 (hopefully!!!!!!) <3
0 0
On City Hunter • Jun 30, 2011
Title City Hunter
I think I'm in love <3
0 0
On City Hunter • Jun 16, 2011
Title City Hunter
loving this favouriote at the moment <3
0 0
On Ouran High School Host Club • Jun 4, 2011
Title Ouran High School Host Club
WHAT?!?! THIS IS GOING TO BE A DRAMA?!? okay this is the best new I've heard so far this year! cannot wait ! <3<3
0 0
On Warrior Baek Dong Soo • Jan 1, 1970
Title Warrior Baek Dong Soo
I am loving this at the moment! Team Yeo Un! so glad its been extended
0 0