News Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Jun 23, 2023
Title SOTUS
i just started, finished ep 1.. it has 15 eps.. which ep will the romance begin?
You might have probably finished watching the series, sorry for the late reply😅 but it may take some time for the romance between the two to begin🤭
0 1
On Moon Bin • Apr 20, 2023
Person Moon Bin
Rest in peace dear Moonbin. You will always be in our hearts
1 0
On SOTUS • Apr 18, 2023
Title SOTUS Spoiler
Omg! This is one of the best BL's I've ever watched!!😭😭 I wasn't really interested in watching it and had been putting it off but I'm glad that I decided to watch this masterpiece😭😭 I love how this series didn't have mean girls or any misunderstandings and then breaking up stuff. But I wish they had shown us more scenes of Prem and Wad🥺
6 6
On Make a Wish • Apr 12, 2023
Title Make a Wish
Where can I watch it with eng sub?
4 1