News
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Apr 2, 2023
Title Romance of a Twin Flower
I think no one thought NSY would really jump. They underestimated her and her mental state at the time. I’m…
I do hope NYX met NSY again
0 1
On Romance of a Twin Flower • Apr 1, 2023
Title Romance of a Twin Flower Spoiler
I hate it when they made Nie SangYu die. I hope jiman and NYX never got a happy ending after what happened to Nie SangYu
2 10
On Romance of a Twin Flower • Mar 27, 2023
Title Romance of a Twin Flower
Someone who read the novel, will Nie SangYu end up with Ning Xuyuan?
0 2
On Romance of a Twin Flower • Mar 25, 2023
Title Romance of a Twin Flower Spoiler
So nie sang yu will end up with liang jian xing?
0 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
Wait so who’s the girl that will end up with the current crown prince?
0 4
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 6, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
So LJT will become LBY fake lover and there will be a misunderstanding between NN and Lby??
0 13
Replying to Bowluu • Aug 6, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
In the novel, who will.become a successors as a king is the 3rd prince
Yeah i heard that, i mean the current crown prince and crown princess
0 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 5, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I hope the crown prince would end up with the crown princess
1 2
Replying to Levitate14 • Aug 5, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
In the novel she is, also older, but since it's a banned topic in China we just get a handy teenager instead.
I’m a bit confused, so china banned time travel story?
0 10
Replying to mulyaLita76 • Aug 5, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
you will hate her even more later on..
Ugh that b, i hope she will leave sooner. Can you tell me what will she do next?
0 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 5, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Actually, I hate the luo woman and her maid
6 2
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 5, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
Is anyone know What will happen on episode 37-38?
0 2
Replying to d0rkylilcutie • Aug 4, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
Her & CP will be demoted later. Empress will pass away after the 5 years from illness. That's why LBY is also…
Noo 😭
0 1
Replying to Licorice • Aug 4, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
Some big spoilers!He in same team with ML, and he become Crown Prince later
I saw on the bts scene, nn and the 3rd crown prince talking. Will they become friends?
0 1
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 4, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
I heard that yue fei will become the next empress, so what will happen to xuan empress?
0 5
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Jul 30, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Did anyone know about anything the third prince will do on the novel?
3 12