I was worried about it too. I'm not a fan of violence/gore, but it was doable
I don't like gore for sure but what is very difficult to me is when bullies have no remorse and when they humiliate people. It makes me sick. But at the same time everyone says it's an amazing series...
I really enjoyed episode 8! At first I wasn't sure about the direction but then it was good. Next episode is going to be a mess but at least we're digging into the problems. π
I think there are a lot's of good drama out there which are currently being telecasted. Don't waste your time…
Why are you here and watching this drama? All you do is post comments about how you hate the FL and the drama. If it's not to your liking don't ruin it for the others.
I'm only half way through today's episode and one of the things that continues to bother me is how little I feel…
I may be wrong but I think it's on purpose. She doesn't know herself and she lives in her bubble. So she will crack her bubble and discovers what she wants and what she feels. You'll see what I mean at the end of the episode. Until the end of the show I'll be patient and confident that everything will make sense.
Oooh π I have not fully watched the eps yet, but woah something to look forward to, lol. I am glad they didn't…
When it's not obvious that it's a spoiler I would agree with you but when it's obvious, the person already knows it. This tool can be useful, but of course not everybody will use it. π
You'll see what I mean at the end of the episode.
Until the end of the show I'll be patient and confident that everything will make sense.
Episode 13 killed me though π₯²