Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 18, 2022
  • Awards Received: Coin Gift Award1
Replying to HJHofT17 • Dec 11, 2022
I don't think I've ever gotten SLS but I'm really liking Shin Won. I already feel so bad for him. They could've…
Very well said 👏👏
1 0
Replying to Claddagh • Dec 11, 2022
Do you really have to call Jung Woo "the short kid", "the short one"?
I'm 41 anf I don't think someone in his 20's is a kid. Nor do I think I should be called a kid by you. He doesn't even act like one in the drama. Anyway, we have different points of view but I still find your comment condescending.
3 2
Replying to Claddagh • Dec 10, 2022
Do you really have to call Jung Woo "the short kid", "the short one"?
Well he's not a kid and he's not only his height to be called the short one 3 times. The way you wrote it sounds disrespectful.
4 4
Replying to Heather Branson • Dec 10, 2022
I agree, he's doing a great job so far playing both sides...the angsty half mad half drowned in sorrow King, he…
I agree
1 0
Replying to sun • Dec 10, 2022
honestly the real villains of this drama were the ahjummas in the hospital room always talking shit and hurting…
Yes, what a good exemple for their kids.
1 0
Replying to luvelyh • Dec 10, 2022
What other drama is this ml on?? He’s very good and a cutie!
I saw him in Forecasting love and weather. His character is very different though but he played it well. He's the second male lead in it.
0 0
Replying to aree edan • Dec 10, 2022
Title Fanletter, Please Spoiler
guys, is this happy ending? Although I am not expecting.
yes
3 0
Replying to Heather Branson • Dec 10, 2022
Title The Forbidden Marriage Spoiler
I agree, he's doing a great job so far playing both sides...the angsty half mad half drowned in sorrow King, he…
I'd say he even have other sides. I like when he really needs affection, he's touching and behaving differently. (even when the crown princess was still alive he had this side).
4 2
Replying to Claddagh • Dec 10, 2022
Title The Forbidden Marriage Spoiler
I haven't seen the others but when did they hint at Attorney Woo?
Oh I have to watch again! thanks 😅
0 0
Replying to Claddagh • Dec 10, 2022
Title The Forbidden Marriage Spoiler
Wow the intro for episode 2 is beautiful 🖼🥰And the 2nd episode better than the first. I'm hooked 🤗I've…
When she tries to walk with numb legs I cried laughing 😂😂😭😭
7 2
Replying to iconmb • Dec 10, 2022
Title The Forbidden Marriage Spoiler
OMG🤣 2nd episode is even better.. so hilarious..it’s making me laughed hard. Kudos to the writer, placing…
I haven't seen the others but when did they hint at Attorney Woo?
0 2
On The Forbidden Marriage • Dec 10, 2022
Wow the intro for episode 2 is beautiful 🖼🥰
And the 2nd episode better than the first. I'm hooked 🤗
I've read a few comments saying that Kim Young Dae wasn't acting well in this and I disagree, I really love the way he acts his charcater.
15 13
On The Forbidden Marriage • Dec 10, 2022
For sure, it's not a serious and realistic period drama but why not?
Ju Hyun is funny and is perfect for the role of the swindler. I loved her in Zombie detective and here she fits really well.
I think it's promising, and I love that there are only 12 episodes.
I'm not sure about the SML and how he's going to fit in the story but I can't wait to watch the next episode.
I have to say that I found all the jokes quite funny. (the eunuch one🤭🤭🤭)
6 1
Replying to talitakum • Dec 10, 2022
I don't know what's with the rating, but personally, I liked the first episode a lot. And I must say, it was quite…
I laughed out loud many times.
1 0
Replying to OfftoDramaLand • Dec 10, 2022
Why isn’t this available on my viki? Is this a me problem? It’s current 5:27pm on the west coast of USA.
It was not available on my Viki (France) on the 9th but today the 10th it's available. Maybe wait until tomorrow.
2 0
Replying to Just7 • Dec 9, 2022
Title Unlock My Boss Spoiler
The AI probably went rogue and pretending to be KSJ, right?
I don't know but it's intriguing 🤗
3 0
Replying to CARDI C • Dec 9, 2022
You should check out Zombie detective. It's not the best thriller but the comedy😌❤It's a really funny drama.
Zombie detective was awesome 👍
3 0
On I Can Speak • Dec 9, 2022
Title I Can Speak
I liked 3/4 of the movie but the last part looks like a Hollywood movie. Too cheesy in the way it's filmed and portrayed. Not humble enough in my opinion and too "in your face".
Otherwise the actors were great and the story touching.
2 0