Details

  • Last Online: 39 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 18, 2022
  • Awards Received: Coin Gift Award1
Replying to leidy • Dec 22, 2022
I don't want to blow anyone's bubble but the confession scene on EP 7 was filmed one actor at time, they were…
I think everyone with eyes could see that 🤣🤣
2 0
Replying to JollyGolly • Dec 22, 2022
Gosh! What have they done to this drama? It started out as so sexy, funny and quirky! Since EP 6, it's just a…
You said it all. first 4 episodes were funny and cute and they followed the manwha quite well. I was completely hooked. But since episode 5 it's a big mess. It doesn't look like the manwha anymore. And this whole conversation near the door when their eyes never meet. They were not filming together for sure. I couldn't even watch...
1 1
Replying to Infired • Dec 22, 2022
WHY IS IT SO SHORTTTTTT, do they want me to just die
For real... And the recap + the preview takes 3 or 4 minutes each time.
8 1
Replying to tim53 • Dec 22, 2022
Thanks for your answers, for a french guy like me it's an horror reflex, we associate this symbols with the nazi…
I don't think the majority of french people think that. Most people know that it's not only a nazi symbol.
0 1
Replying to sarhattiwatti • Dec 22, 2022
I read the first two chapters of the webtoon I while ago and I guess what they left out in the adaptation (or…
yes, that's why I was wondering if he was supposed to be less than 24 if he just had his master.
0 1
Replying to Claddagh • Dec 21, 2022
I saw him in Prosecutor Doberman and I think his face has quite distinguishable characteristics. His role there…
Oh I haven't finish it yet 😅
0 1
Replying to Mubee • Dec 21, 2022
This is so funny my stomach is hurting laughing at the apple box scene from ep5.
🤭😅🤣
0 0
Replying to TheRetiredGodOfWar • Dec 21, 2022
I would say so far, not really!The ML doesn't seem to take anything seriously, the comedy is only good in one…
It's worth watching at least 1 or 2 episodes and you can make up your mind. I personnaly like it. It's really funny. It's not a masterpiece but it's entertaining and the plot thickens each episode.
3 0
Replying to _nale • Dec 21, 2022
Title Rookie Cops
IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED IT YET, DON'T SCROLL, THERE ARE SOME MAJOR SPOILERS !! if you've already watched, could…
Thank you I hate spoilers 🤗.You can report a spoiler if you click on the 3 dots.
3 1
Replying to Claddagh • Dec 21, 2022
I saw him in Prosecutor Doberman and I think his face has quite distinguishable characteristics. His role there…
The one with the doberman
0 3
Replying to sarhattiwatti • Dec 21, 2022
I read the first two chapters of the webtoon I while ago and I guess what they left out in the adaptation (or…
Okay I've just seen now that it's written in the synopsis but I didn't read it 🤭
4 0
Replying to sarhattiwatti • Dec 21, 2022
I read the first two chapters of the webtoon I while ago and I guess what they left out in the adaptation (or…
Oh okay thank you 🤗I was confused because he looks almost 30 but he said he just finished school. So I thought he was supposed to be in his early 20's. I'm sure it will be addressed then.
It's refreshing to have actors around 30. 🤗
6 3
Replying to Tom • Dec 21, 2022
Still no word on episode lengths? Hoping for 20 min at least. Semantic Error had 20-28 min earlier this year and…
1st one is 20 min
2 0
On The New Employee • Dec 21, 2022
Promising first episode 🤗. Very funny. The only thing is, are we supposed to believe that Seung Hyun is less than 25?
2 6
Replying to Claddagh • Dec 21, 2022
I saw him in Prosecutor Doberman and I think his face has quite distinguishable characteristics. His role there…
It's funny because here Viki is the least expensive. Netflix is very expensive and also we have to wait 1 or 2 months after a drama finishes airing to have it. But I agree it's complicated because not all the dramas are on 1 website or app.
0 1
On 100 Days My Prince • Dec 20, 2022
This drama started well. It was funny and entertaining. But it should have only 12 episodes. After a while the story was dragging and the few last episodes were boring. I finished it because I went that far but it was too long in my opinion. I skipped a lot during the last episode. I think if you like very romantic love stories it's for you. But if you like deep relationship, skip it.
2 0
Replying to Claddagh • Dec 20, 2022
I saw him in Prosecutor Doberman and I think his face has quite distinguishable characteristics. His role there…
It's a beautiful drama with mystery, fantasy and even if there are sad stories it's really hopeful. In my opinion it's worth watching 😊
1 1
Replying to Claddagh • Dec 20, 2022
I saw him in Prosecutor Doberman and I think his face has quite distinguishable characteristics. His role there…
Yes but depending where you live it's hard to find a legal website. For exemple there are no kdramas on Prime in my country and I have a Viki subscription but a lot of dramas are not available here. I really loved AoS 1 but I don't feel the actress change, I'm not against it but I just don't feel it. I may just pretend everything ended with season 1 🙃
0 3
Replying to Claddagh • Dec 20, 2022
I saw him in Prosecutor Doberman and I think his face has quite distinguishable characteristics. His role there…
Season 2 of Missing the other side has begun this week though 🤗🤗
0 3