K-Drama
Replying to DarkAngeeel • Apr 2, 2025
Title Leap Day
wow why do you guys get so hung up on romance, haven't you ever watched US series that don't even focus on romance?…
I personally don’t care if there’s romance or not, I was just answering the question. All I care about is a good story.
1 1
Replying to No Name • Apr 1, 2025
Title Leap Day
GMM always does series like this really well, but I have a few things I’m unsure about in the story. Both Dew…
I would bet it’s due to Pond being in a ship with Phuwin, they don’t want to anger the fans
5 1
On The Ex-Morning • Jan 27, 2025
Title The Ex-Morning
I can’t wait for this!
2 0
Replying to Faery Rook Majesty • Dec 26, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
Because Gagaoolala have the trailer for ep.7 dated as Jan 8th so those of us watching there, myself included,…
Iqiyi said in the preview next week, I wonder if it will show it but it wont be on YouTube
0 1
On Your Dear Daddy • Dec 24, 2024
Title Your Dear Daddy
Cancelled?
4 1
On Love Mechanics • Dec 23, 2024
Title Love Mechanics
We need more Yinwar!
6 3
On Perfect 10 Liners • Dec 23, 2024
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Does this mean there will be no more Marcpoon?
0 3
On LoveSick 2024 • Dec 23, 2024
Title LoveSick 2024
I think it was good however there was to much going on and the leads didn’t really seem like they loved each other. They acted more as friends.
3 0
On We Are • Dec 23, 2024
Title We Are
Marcpoon… that is all
1 0
On Only Boo! • Dec 23, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Still trying to figure out how this is so underrated.
13 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Jun 24, 2024
Title Perfect 10 Liners
What about make Marcpoon main and have Seakeen replace their role?
7 0
Replying to CuriosityKilledTheCat • Jun 1, 2024
Title The Ex-Morning
I think it maybe due to lack of promotion about it
But I am a fan and didn’t even know about the music video, they need to promote it more
0 1
On The Ex-Morning • May 30, 2024
Title The Ex-Morning
I cannot wait for this
3 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • May 30, 2024
Title The Ex-Morning
So disappointed with the views. Everyone Please stream this Mv https://youtu.be/L91lRD6KuoA?si=JZ-owAYmU8Ldj40h
I think it maybe due to lack of promotion about it
0 3