Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brasil
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 7, 2026
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Duang with You (Uncut) • 10 days ago
Loved the first episode! I remembered when I was a teenager, I already followed my crush after class to find out where he lived hahaha super cute ❤️
2 0
On My Stubborn • 10 days ago
Title My Stubborn
It sure starts so weird but I kinda like the characters development. It is an abusive relationship but Jun has grown so much at the end. The discussion at episode 9 is the best scene for me, he puts Sorn in his place like a pro. I get that the script is not the best but the main leads performance was great. I loved the sex scenes it felt so real, having sex is not supposed to be pretty angles and romantically pure.
0 0
On Knot Uncut Version • 10 days ago
A lot of weird concepts but the thing that shocked me the most is the bodyguards listening to their intimate conversation ALL THE TIME. Cannot handle it 😂😂😂
4 0
Replying to S A I N T - H A Z E • Jul 26, 2026
guys forget about the real life age gap..is this series nice? I love Neo and would like to try it. but people…
The main couple is perfect, I’m on episode 14 and love their chemistry. If you dont know about the age gap you cant even notice by watching it. Give it a try!! They match each other perfectly.
14 1