Editorials
On When I Fly Towards You • Aug 22, 2023
Title When I Fly Towards You
Dropped after ep 12. I think it might bit a good drama, if you are looking for something fluffy, a stress relief kind of? This is just a good feeling content drama about a group of friends and their regular life. A cozy drama. I'm hardly ever in a mood for such content, so I'm just dropping it :(
2 4
Replying to Aloha • Aug 21, 2023
Title Fake It Till You Make It
Kisskh.co
Okay, thank you :)
0 0
Replying to Aloha • Aug 21, 2023
Title Fake It Till You Make It
Kisskh.co
Ohh, I don't want to use this site :< Recently my antivirus goes crazy, when I watch there.
1 3
On Fake It Till You Make It • Aug 21, 2023
Title Fake It Till You Make It
Where is it available with english subs?
0 5
On Exclusive Fairytale • Aug 20, 2023
Title Exclusive Fairytale
The production quality seemed cheap at first, but honestly if you keep on watching, you start to appreciate it. It's refreshful. The pacing of each scene and dialogues seem faster than average dramas, and it manages to keep one's attention. I think such productions may getting more popular in the future.
3 0
On Never Let Me Go • Aug 18, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go
Why is this drama so bad? The production, the acting, the music choices... They obviously had some budget xD Why...
6 2
Replying to DramaDrama • Jul 28, 2023
Title Young Blood Season 2
It's been 4 years since season 1 🤣
Yeah, but look at Joy of Life. It's been also 4 years and they hardly start shooting scenes. It's always a very long way to go for historical c-dramas - from shooting to pass the censorship.
3 2
On Young Blood Season 2 • Jul 28, 2023
Title Young Blood Season 2
Oh, wow O_O Honestly, I didn't expect 2nd season so soon from China! I would give them at least 2 more years xD
2 4
Replying to AnHua • Jul 9, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
We can not tell you if you will like it or not. You have to give it a try for yourself. People have different…
Thank you! That explains a lot.
4 0
On The Longest Promise • Jul 9, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
Why this drama has rating below 8.0? I'm thinking about watchind it, but I don't want to spend my time on something I will drop after a couple of episodes.
1 7
Replying to Senwai • Jul 7, 2023
Title Hidden Love
It's a drama without drama, that's why it felt boring to me too
Lately China tends to make similar contemporary romance dramas and it just feels like any other. It's nice to have such dramas to watch, but they should add something more to the plot to make it more interesting.
2 0
On Hidden Love • Jul 7, 2023
Title Hidden Love
The drama is nice to watch, it's a feel-good content, but there is nothing thrilling about the story. It's just a bunch of cute, fluffy moments, a story about falling in love. It's nice for a stress relief, but imo it was boring.
2 2
Replying to Heartbeat • Jul 6, 2023
Title Heartbeat
Replying to deleted comment
I appreciate negative comments, because thanks to them I know what people dislike about the drama and I can see if the drama is popular or not. These comments help me decide whether should I watch the drama or continue watching it.
5 1
Replying to kathleentheturtle • Jun 30, 2023
Title Hidden Love
YASS. Someone on the same page as me! I was in the minority with how they wrote the beginning of the show. I loveee…
Yes, 100% agree with you. I've just finished watching ep 9 and it was soo much better to watch. Comfortable. Now I see their relationship develops more healthy and in rational way.
1 1
Replying to AnswerMePorsche • Jun 30, 2023
Title Hidden Love
avg ? it's amazing from the starting
Thank you, that's reassuring :D
0 0
Replying to AnswerMePorsche • Jun 30, 2023
Title Hidden Love
avg ? it's amazing from the starting
But I keep watching like people say, 'cause I really hope it gets better. I like Zhao Lusi very much :)
1 0
Replying to AnswerMePorsche • Jun 30, 2023
Title Hidden Love
avg ? it's amazing from the starting
Honestly, the start isn't interesting. It's disturbing that a college student gives interest to 5-year-old-younger high school student instead of other adults. These two don't have anything in common - they don't share any interests, don't have topics to talk to, so why? Just because she is his friend's sibling? I think I would really enjoy the content if I were younger or I would know less about psychology. The age difference is okay, when people are adults.
2 5
Replying to AW • Jun 30, 2023
Title Hidden Love
It gets better after the 8th episode
Okay, thank you :)
0 0
On Hidden Love • Jun 30, 2023
Title Hidden Love
I've watched 7 episodes and imo the drama is just average. Why it has such a high rating? Does it get better in later episodes?
1 16
Replying to DarkZone • May 21, 2023
Title Back from the Brink
I feel you. I have love-hate relationship witch China. There are many things I really like about it - from culture,…
Oh my gosh, you're from Taiwan? :( I'm from Europe and I often hear from experts here about your issues with China. I'm very worried about all of you, guys :(
3 1
