News
On Jing Chao • Nov 14, 2020
Person Jing Chao
Please, give him more main lead roles :< This is guy is great.
1 0
On The Deer and the Cauldron • Nov 14, 2020
Title The Deer and the Cauldron
I didn't see this coming. Now I'm very excited! :) Hoping for some great comedy, wuxia and bromance :)
1 0
On The Legend of Xiao Chuo • Nov 12, 2020
Title The Legend of Xiao Chuo
Does it air 2 episodes per day? I see it's airing everyday and it is suppose to be on air for only 20 days (Nov 3 - Nov 22) - all 48 episodes! Wow! That's so quickly! But it is nice not to have to wait for new episodes :)
0 1
On The Legend of Xiao Chuo • Nov 12, 2020
Title The Legend of Xiao Chuo
Better production than most of chinese dramas. The OST do an amazing job. I've watched 16 episodes and it is truly a masterpiece so far. No drama gave me such emotions for so long. Well done :)
4 0
On The Legend of Xiao Chuo • Nov 11, 2020
Title The Legend of Xiao Chuo
I've seen only 6 episodes so far, but I already love it :) So intense! The plot is very interesting, the cast do a great job, very nice production, so well done! Just wow <3 I enjoy every second of it :)
1 0
On Young Blood • Nov 11, 2020
Title Young Blood
I love, love, LOVE this masterpiece <3 It was very interesting and exciting from the first minutes of the first episode till the very last. I couldn't skip any scene. Lots of action. All main characters have deep history and you will love them all. This one should definitely gain more popularity. Very well done. I'm excited for the 2nd season :)
7 0
On The Legend of Xiao Chuo • Nov 8, 2020
Title The Legend of Xiao Chuo
I haven't started it yet, because the plot sounds similar to The Promise of Chang'an which was a very disappointing drama. Are these two similar?
0 2
On Young Blood • Nov 4, 2020
Title Young Blood
Why isn't this drama more popular? It's very interesting! I'm currently watching ep 16 and I love it from the very beginning! All characters have different backgrounds and personality and their adventures are full of funny moments and interesting turnovers. This one really deserve more attention. I highly recommend it to anyone who loves chinese historical + martial arts + lots of adventures. Trust me, you won't be dissapointed ;) Btw, the main lead has a ver similar personality to Fanxian from Joy of Life :) So sassy and wicked :D
6 0
On The Devil Punisher • Nov 1, 2020
Title The Devil Punisher
The beginning is very rushed. At the moment all the ridiculous stuff is funny, but it doesn't look promising. The plot looks very simple and predictable. Just give it a try. I wouldn't wait to watch it until March because this one doesn't look like a binge-watching drama. More like an one-hour per week brainless guilty pleasure stuff you want to watch to stress out.
1 0
Replying to DarkZone • Oct 25, 2020
Title The Promise of Chang’an
What is an NTR?
I did but it didn't tell me much :(
1 1
Replying to Aung Myint • Oct 25, 2020
Title The Promise of Chang’an
So this basically is an NTR. Im not into that, drop!
What is an NTR?
1 3
Replying to chuangs radio • Oct 24, 2020
Title Man of Vengeance
You can find it on Dailymotion
Thank you :)
0 0
Replying to pokopo • Oct 23, 2020
Title The Story of Ming Lan
I feel like I'm the only one who dropped this drama in episode 44 for me It was boring
In your opinion, which episodes are the best? I've seen 12 and I find it boring :( Even though I love historical c-dramas.
1 1
Replying to veralinarose7 • Oct 23, 2020
Title The Story of Ming Lan
4th time rewatching!!! Soooo good! Although I skipped a few episodes in the beginning this time and got straight…
When does the good stuff start? This drama's beginning is so slow, that it makes me fall asleep ^^' But I try to stick to it.
1 1
On Man of Vengeance • Oct 22, 2020
Title Man of Vengeance
Where can I watch it with a high quality? Netflix and other official sites have this content unavailable in my country. Kissasian has poor quality videos :(
0 2
On Dear Mayang Street • Oct 21, 2020
Title Dear Mayang Street
80s looks like a very interesting time for China. I would love to watch this one.
0 0
Replying to afterrnoont • Oct 18, 2020
Title Under the Power
Is it really good? I dropped this drama at the 3rd eps cuz of the CGI ???
It is :) It is also one of a kind :) The trust and bond between the main leads is beautiful <3
3 0
On Tale of the Nine-Tailed • Oct 10, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
The plot looks like a mess... It looks like they tried to make an usual supernatural drama with some forced turn overs but it doesn't look right. I'm having hard time watching the female lead - her behaviour doesn't make sense. I'm also fed up with these supernatural characters - no matter which species they are, they have the same abilities and it's tiring - very fast, very strong, ability to fly... It doesn't matter what they call them - vampires, goblins, aliens, foxes... they are all the same -_- Please, writers, be original :(
19 3
On Winter Begonia • Sep 23, 2020
Title Winter Begonia
I've just started watching it and I'm very impressed <3 The main leads have a great chemistry from the start. It's so enjoyable to watch ^^
10 0
Replying to Romid • Sep 19, 2020
Title The Promise of Chang’an
Why is this show so hard to watch....The mental angony ugghhAlso,did some C-drama not come out this/last season…
Which one? o.O
0 1
