Tor is a love child of a mistress and a wealthy hi-so man. After his mother dies from neglect, Tor is forced to live with his father’s family. Abused by his stepmother and stepbrother, he turns to the girl-next-door, Mingta, who also suffers neglect at the hands of her so called mother and sister. One night, while being chased by his stepmother, Tor jumps into a river and is presumed dead, though he survives. He is taken under the wing of another prostitute who knew his mother and takes on a new life under the alias, Sila. Years later, he returns as a notorious, rich pimp, with plans to avenge his mother and to get revenge for the torture and pain brought to him by his stepmother and stepbrother. Sila's main goal is to hurt the people that hurt him as a child, but he never expected to see the only friend he ever had as a child, Mingta. As soon as they see each other, she realizes that he looks familiar to her. She notices a ring he wears around his neck, and immediately comes to the conclusion that he's Tor, her childhood best friend that supposedly died. But he denies it because of his revenge plan. (Source: MyDramaList) ~~ Adapted from the novel "Asoon Rerng Fai" by author Nawika. Edit Translation
Cast & Credits
- Tor Thanapob LeeluttanakajornSila Wisetworawet / Aran Ritthinatkosol (Tor/Si)Main Role
- Fern Nopjira LerkkajornnamkulMinta KanasrikulMain Role
- Wattanajinda SirapanPinsuda / Mam (Tor's aunt)Main Role
- Ann Siriam PakdeedumrongritSida Rittinatkoson (Ae's mother)Main Role
- Typhoon Kanokchat MunyadonSawit / "Ae" RittinatkosonSupport Role
- Nicky Nachat JuntapunThanwaSupport Role
its my first review writing!! so please ignore my mistakesokay ! HUA JAI SILA OR HEART OF STONE is my second Thai drama as I prefer action , suspense over a typical romance and torture that can be often seen in THAI DRAMA , but you know this made 'an exception' for me [even with presence of slap and kiss] because of following reasons-
1. ACTING- wow bang !!! everyone did a great job especially Thanapob Leeluttanakajorn (P'TOR) and
his step mother , Ann Siriam Pakdeedumrongri . At least i feel so.
2. SUSPENSE- you won't believe me every episode feel like a new world with new suspense. Each episode makes you carve for another episode.
3. ROMANCE- its sad to know that at least till 16th episode you will find less scenes of MIN and SILA/P'TOR . Its surprising to know that in between [from 1st to 16th] i found minimum 20 scenes of them together . I CAN't tell for further episode as while i'm writing the review , drama is still airing
*EDIT-IN FURTHER EPISODES YOU GUYS WILL EXPERIENCE MORE SCENES OF THEM TOGETHER*
ROMANCE BETWEEN THEM IS SO SWEET!! good chemistry between actors !
4.REVENGE- way of revenge will be the main attraction of this drama. I literally jumped many times on my sofa when p'tor took revenge from his step relatives [mom n brother]
5. MALE LEAD- yes you read correctly! actually i became so much attracted by Thanapob's [ P,'TOR] sarcastic smile. Well i know it won't be a reason to watch for almost everyone but if you are looking a drama with an actor having great personality and acting skills , you should prefer this.
6. THRILL-omg I just can't explain this point .This one you will find in later episodes but it would compensate for earlier ones.
7. RE-WATCH VALUE- its 10 on 10 from my side (*_*)
8. Music- OPENING SONG (ost) is very nice..
9. ENDING-its most important thing for some people (for me too)...its of course a happy ending we all expect for [marriage n all] but the main thing is it will taught u A GREAT LESSON ABOUT LIFE. I'M REALLY INSPIRED WITH 3-4 LINES SAID BY ML ....[U SHOULD CHECK OUT IT ON UR OWN]
At first i had also prefered a TYPICAL ROMANCE BUT NOW I PREFER ACTION MORE AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A TYPICAL ROMANCE OR FANTASIES THEN DON'T GO FOR THIS , I REPEAT DON'T WATCH THIS .
By typical romance i mean- a genius boy or rich boy with clingy or naive or poor girl
Good, Could Be BetterI expected a little more from this highly recommended lakorn but was a bit disappointed. The biggest disappointment was the female lead. Honestly, she felt like an unnecessary character. For the first half of the drama none of her actions contributed to the plot in any way. I nearly forgot she was the female lead at one point. She just kept hating on the ML for questionable reasons. I get that she was trying to “protect” her sister...but her ways of going about it are really pathetic, especially after all the beatings she got from her sis. She’s unreasonably judgmental. Right from the get-go she assumed the ML was a bad guy because he took a pregnant woman to the hospital. She also kept bringing up his profession as an insult. Not to mention she has no backbone at all. Her sister did all sorts of horrible things to her and she never stood up for herself. There’s minimal character development for her. I did enjoy the interactions between the FL and the ML though. They have good chemistry. Also the actress playing FL is beautiful.
The ML was also disappointing when he slept with the FL’s sister. I was pissed off when he did. His character carried the show though. The villains were good but generic. You have the evil, stuck-up rich madam and the conceited bitches you typically see in a lot of dramas.
The ending was good. It is a happy ending for anyone wanting to know. Ultimately I wouldn’t rate this higher than a 7. Maybe it’s because I came in with high expectations. I really did love the main couple’s relationship, just wished the FL had more development.
The acting was great. The actors and actresses fit into their role nicely. The cast is full of beautiful people (*ahem* ML *ahem*). The FL did good despite the character. The ML was awesome and had good facial expressions. Aunt Mam was probably one of my favorite characters and the actress playing her was phenomenal. The villains were also good. All in all the acting was superb.
The music was alright.
I do recommend this show, as a lot of people like it. But go in with less expectations. I would rewatch out of boredom. Otherwise I would rewatch for the moments the main couple had.