Editorials
Replying to WangFei • Aug 29, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I'm with you .... Hoping there'll be season 2...
Can we pray for that? Even though the drama was soo good and popular, it has a closed ending and in China, popularity doesn't mean the drama can have 2nd season :( Sigh :(
0 6
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 29, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Ahhh, pure perfection <3 I really wish there would 2nd season... :<
2 8
On Till the End of the Moon • Aug 25, 2022
Title Till the End of the Moon
Please, give it to us :)
3 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 25, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Orchid might seems weak at first, but honestly she is very strong. The contrast is so nice to look at - looking like a cute, naive girl, but she has her own believes, she is loyal and very brave. I really like her character.
28 2
Replying to Toooomeeee • Aug 22, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Some kind soul here shared this earlier. Made my day then. Time to give back….https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZX0WVeJx5cx2YmyCLQ19Qow8XM_HarVg
Thank you so much! Actually I'm looking for some other osts... one of them is the music playing in the bakground in ep 27 last 5 minutes (LLTG p1) when CSS thinks about all that Buyi did for her and she wonders if she should marry him. Or music playing during the scene when Buyi leads the Cheng family through the city gate (entering the city) in early episodes. I think they will release them in the future.
1 0
Replying to DrJevSoo • Aug 22, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2UuP19xK0zmTVQq7uswxaH?si=MnJQFJlIRkyjKhJR4aS1NA
Thank you!
0 0
Replying to CloudA • Aug 22, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Just post the news or rumor here again in case you guys didn't know:The staff of this drama said the director…
I'm very happy to hear this! I feel last episodes were lacking, and I feel like it was too short, too hastle, the story doesn't deserve such a rushed ending.
2 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 22, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Do you have link to full soundtrack? I love all the instrumentals, but I can find only a couple of them. Did they release full ost?
2 6
Replying to Coriander • Aug 21, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Did the source include the proof? Cause some comments said it's just rumor
Great to hear!
2 0
Replying to MySugar2020 • Aug 20, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Yes the last few episodes were quite intense it felt like my heart is being squeezed out of my ribcage. I expected…
That's so sad :( Many great dramas have rushed endings because they cut episodes :( Ahh :(
1 1
Replying to DarkZone • Aug 20, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
From dramas on air Romance Between Fairy and Devil is nice :D
There are some interesting c-dramas that may drop soon (I mean that are ready to start airing right away), but since there are so many popular dramas on air, they wouldn't release them atm. I hope they will start airing something new since LLTG finished airing - it's like a chance to attract the drama's viewers attention to another show. LLTG's fans will be looking for something to watch, so they might suddenly announce another hit drama to air in couple of days :) We shall see ^^
1 0
Replying to KanLe • Aug 20, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Now that this is over... What do I watch next?
From dramas on air Romance Between Fairy and Devil is nice :D
1 4
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 20, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
So... in the end it took Buyi 55 episodes to trust Shaoshang. That was a painful ride. I wish I could say more about the drama after loving it for so many weeks. Now it's just so painful. I was prepared. Chinese dramas always have so much angst in the last episodes. And usually it kills my love for the drama. I want to cry. Please someone hug me :< My heart shattered and it's empty. Too much angst, too much.
6 3
Replying to peaches_and_cream • Aug 19, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
WeTV released them in advance with an express pass (there is an additional cost to the pass, it can purchased…
Thank you for the reply! :)
1 1
Replying to Jeenapalak • Aug 19, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Go to kisskh site there you will get all the episodes
Yes, I know, but what happened? Why did they release them? I can't see them on WeTV and I have VIP. Who released the episode? What platform?
1 2
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 19, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Wait, what happened? Did they release all the episodes? What happened? Where are these episodes? o_O I'm so confused.
1 9
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Aug 17, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
How many times the female lead is left alone with someone who held her as a hostage at sword point ??
So many that she got used to it and she looked more annoyed than scared 😂
11 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 13, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
This drama is damn good. I thought it would be a disaster, but it does make sense and there are character developments. Nice watch :)
1 0
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Aug 13, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
okay so the mortal arc is a bit boring and some things are not making sense. When will this arc be over? I am…
I feel you. I dropped the drama at ep 27. Now I'm checking the spoilers to see if this is worthy coming back😅 I feel a bit annoyed. I don't know what it lacks, but it lacks something.
0 0
Replying to Rhea • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
woah the ending of ep10😦 didn't expect that, and now we have to wait till sunday😣😒
Wait, what? We are getting 2 episodes each day till August 16th. Next ep is tomorrow as scheduled.
2 0
