Editorials Replying to Nari O Shishu Nirjatan D • Aug 7, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
the story looks nice. is it a S+ drama??
What does S+ mean?
1 1
Replying to vivi_1485 • Aug 5, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
Try Love & Destiny - it has its own share of misunderstandings but it's less epic and angsty. The two actors are…
Thank you for recommendation. I've already watched it, but I hardly remember the plot, so I didn't mention it 😅 I only remember it had some bitter parts too, but I enjoyed it 😉
1 1
Replying to bunnyfreakz • Aug 5, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
Pillow book is a spin off. Ten Miles is sad as well.
It doesn't make it any less drama than others. Ten Miles was my first xianxia (like for most people), so the theme of sad love story in the land of immortals was something new. I enjoyed it. Xianxias after TM tend to use the similar sad vibes and tropes, and being here in 2022 is just frustrating to see it all again. You can't just watch it and don't feel the angst and tragedy coming. The sadness is so predictable that it takes away a huge part of enjoyment. And it pains me, because I really wish the story would be more original and give us more positive vibes. I hope the sad times for xianxia will come to the end soon and they will change the overall vibes of them to something more cheeerful. Don't treat the comment like me hating the drama - I don't. I just wish it would take a different turn and feel disappointed.
0 0
On Immortal Samsara: Part 1 • Aug 5, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
I wish they would give us a xianxia without forbidden-romance or constant rejection theme :( I'm fed up with xianxias that tear my heart. I enjoyed Pillow Book so much more than Ashes of Love, Love and Redemption or Immortal Samsara now. I just feel annoyed :( Does anyone feel similar? I just feel sad with sour stories. I need warmth and a hug, but this drama just gives pain :(
8 5
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 4, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Best episode so far 😍😍😍 I'm in heaven 😍
5 0
Replying to DarkZone • Jul 31, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Hello, can someone tell me the reason this drama is so popular and have a high rating? I'm thinking about starting…
Thank you, guys! I'm gonna start watching soon :)
0 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 31, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Hello, can someone tell me the reason this drama is so popular and have a high rating? I'm thinking about starting it, but I have k-drama slump for years and watching mostly chinese nowadays xD Most k-dramas are predictable and do the same stuff. What's special about this one?
1 6
Replying to absurd • Jul 26, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Ling Buyiye and Cheng Shaoshang a match made in heaven: she hasn't been taught how to behave properly, he doesn't…
100% agree! <3
0 0
On Immortal Samsara: Part 1 • Jul 25, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
Why is the rating dropping? I'm on ep 8 and it's okay so far.
1 5
Replying to AncientLoveGoddess • Jul 22, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
They decided to alter the upload schedule so that Youku app subscribers get the episodes before YouTube subscribers.…
And here I paid for YT subscription today -.- I'm glad it wasn't expensive.
1 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 21, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
I'll be dying for the next 5 days. I'm already dead. I'm gonna rewatch my fav scenes over and over again 💕
13 0
Replying to Vniverse • Jul 20, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
So there are two seasons with 40 episodes each? A long long journey it isss... I wonder when it was filmed and…
I've just seen it, and I'm really surprised. It was supposed to have only 40 episodes. They didn't say anything about the 2nd part. Is there any mistake? 🤔
1 2
Replying to becomingtia • Jul 17, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor
When does this start getting interesting? I'm in the middle of episode 4 and quite bored.
I'm on ep 15 and I can tell there is little action in this drama. It's more like sort of slice of life? I think I'm gonna drop it. I prefer dramas with palace schemes and wars. This is just about women's hardships.
4 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 15, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 Spoiler
My favorite scene so far - Buyi escorting Shaoshang and her family through the city gates in ep 16 - the music is soooo beautiful. I rewatched this scene so many times <3 Buyi looks so noble at this moment - telling Shaoshang that he is such a capable man <3 So lovely <3
12 0
Replying to Ahmed • Jul 14, 2022
Title Sword Snow Stride
fights good?
Very good.
1 0
Replying to Dongfang Qingcang • Jul 14, 2022
Title The Long Ballad
Why'd you post to The Long Ballad MDL about ZL? You go post to wrtw? The Long Ballad is not wrtw!
You're funny. You sound like a broken record and childish, so you are funny 😂 It's hard to take you seriously 😂 I hope no one does.
7 1
Replying to Cosmos • Jul 14, 2022
Title The Long Ballad
1st half has good pacing but later half got kinda draggy
I finished watching it yesterday and I wouldn't say it slowed down. But I fastforwarded some parts (so it didn't for me, hehe :D). Besides that the pacing was very good till the end :) I really enjoyed it and I wouldn't mind if there were more episodes.
5 0
Replying to Licorice • Jul 12, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Should be right after first one
Thank you! I hope so ^^
0 0
Replying to Licorice • Jul 12, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Should be right after first one
Yes, but we will have to wait until free episodes air? Or do you think that it will air sooner for VIP?
0 2
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 12, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
I'm so in love with this drama <3 Do we have a hint when will part 2 air? I don't want to wait too long :(
2 4
