News
On Law and the City • Jul 4, 2025
Title Law and the City
I think I am the only one in the world but I don’t like Lee Jong Suk. I want to like him but for whatever reason I can’t see the appeal. I adore IU so I wish I could like him - anyway I’m not too excited for this drama
8 2
On Second Shot at Love • Jul 4, 2025
Title Second Shot at Love
I loved this so so much! I think the FL lead is hilarious and so likable in all her mess. I love this trope and hope they make more like this
7 0
On Motel California • Jul 4, 2025
Title Motel California
One of my favorites! Not at all what I expected and I’m sad I didn’t watch it sooner. I thought it was a beautiful story and I definitely caught feelings for the ML. The FL is bad ass too - the scene where she swipes eye shadow on, gave me all the feels. The FL’s father is such a great lovable character and I think the actor played him so well! I will admit towards the end I was a little over it but the beginning 😍
9 0
Replying to Yenlan • Jun 17, 2025
Title Be Passionately in Love
he's the dad's friend and really close to the family that he is like an uncle to the fl, we saw him when they…
oh my word him!!!!
1 0
On Be Passionately in Love • Jun 16, 2025
Title Be Passionately in Love
I’m on episode 22 and Mr Fu has just arrived at ML apartment with I think his suitcase. please can someone help me?? who is Mr Fu, how is he connected to FL and why would he have the suitcase 🧳 ChatGPT theory doesn’t make any sense to me - I’m feeling like a missed a whole episode somewhere
0 3
On Our Blooming Youth • Jun 8, 2025
Title Our Blooming Youth
I’ve just started watching, I’m on episode 3. Jeon So Nee dressed as a man was reminding me of someone and it was driving me crazy. Then I clicked she reminds me of Kim Dong-young from NCT 127. Does anyone else get the same vibes or am I alone in it? I even went to check if they are cousins or something
1 0
On Tastefully Yours • Jun 5, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
I don’t love the ML but Go Min Si is perfect. Such a sweet story line. If it was a stronger ML actor and character - this series would have been a 9
1 2
Replying to Pinea4plle • May 26, 2025
Title Speed and Love
Seems like there's no official date yet but definitely this year!!! It must be!! I cannot wait any longer
oh I hope it’s soon
0 0
On Speed and Love • May 25, 2025
Title Speed and Love
do we know when this will air yet?
2 2
Replying to Aramintai • Apr 11, 2025
Title My Dearest Part 2 Spoiler
The second part was even more of a pain to finish than the first. Historical backdrop was rather interesting,…
Agree! the hype around this drama was crazy. the plot of this drama had every plot ever woven in. FL went through unrequited love, war, got married, went through prostitution (nearly) slavery, got kidnapped, both FL & ML almost were ‘hunted’ and killed, played nurse, basically got exiled by the evil princess, divorced, then she was pretending to be pregnant- I can’t even remember next, in the meantime she has started multiple businesses , pretty much started a foster home, then ML almost dies like four times, loses his memory twice in the space of a few episodes and we have another attack/war. Come on now - one of those plots would have been good
5 0
Replying to Kim Aiern • Apr 8, 2025
Title My Dearest
what ? the ? fk ?
same - just finished episode 10
1 0
On My Dearest Nemesis • Mar 30, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
I’m on episode 6 and I’m enjoying it, it is light hearted definitely but I am disappointed after Choi Hyun Wook’s acting and character in Twinkling Watermelon. I think this plot could have been played with such depth and been amazing
2 2
Replying to joetoca • Feb 2, 2025
Title Motel California
kisskh , viewasian , kocowa , dramahood ,,, and many more
thank you 🙏
0 0
Replying to airplane_mode • Feb 1, 2025
Title Motel California
You can use- dramanice- kissasian
thank you 🙏
1 0
On Motel California • Feb 1, 2025
Title Motel California
Can anyone help - I have all streaming services available in South Africa. However Viki has none of the new dramas available in South Africa. I used to download episodes from DramaCool but I’m struggling since it was taken down. A friend suggested goplay.su and said I should be able to download but I can’t figure out how. Does anyone have a good site I can download from? I really want to watch this series
0 4
On The Last Immortal • Jan 26, 2025
Title The Last Immortal
is it a happy ending?
0 2
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Jan 25, 2025
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love Spoiler
does Meng Xiao Dong and Lin Lin land up together? 🥹
0 2
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 19, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
was it a happy ending? Everyone lives? I found Queen of Tears exhausting from all the emotions. It’s so hard to gauge what I’m getting myself into whilst avoiding spoilers
0 1
On Jinny's Kitchen Season 2 • Oct 10, 2024
Title Jinny's Kitchen Season 2
I loved this season but I think the restaurant did too well and everyone had to bring their A game to keep up and so we lost the fun banter between the group and the behind the scenes at their accommodation. That was my favorite part in the last season - V eating all the noodles, their car trips together. their fun day in Mexico. Min Si worked so hard we didn’t get to see her build relationships with the other members. I also think because V was missing this season it’s not the same as when the 3 guys are together- it’s just so perfect when Woo Shik, V and Seo Joon are together
5 3
Replying to SreyUnknown • Jul 22, 2024
Title Meet Yourself
Yeah, same here! I'm on epi 5 and not sure to continue. I only start it because of Crystal. Let me know if the…
I’ve finished it and it was super wholesome but it is very slow so if you find yourself with nothing else to watch I would say try it again
1 1

