News
On The Story of Park's Marriage Contract • Jul 21, 2024
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
l needed the end to play out some more - so much sadness and waiting for 2mins of happy ending but otherwise I really enjoyed this drama
3 0
Replying to crayrules • Jul 21, 2024
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
Can someone tell me, who the actress who plays the FL's mother in the past, who is also the fashion designer in…
Kim Yeo Jin
1 1
Replying to SreyUnknown • Jun 11, 2024
Title Meet Yourself
Yeah, same here! I'm on epi 5 and not sure to continue. I only start it because of Crystal. Let me know if the…
I’m on episode 15 now and it is picking up a bit - I’m getting more attached to the characters and the story is developing a bit more
3 3
On Meet Yourself • Jun 8, 2024
Title Meet Yourself
I want to love this drama! but I’m really struggling to get into it - I’m on episode 10 now and I don’t see how I’ll make it to 40
4 7
On Queen of Tears • May 1, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
wow the emotions in this drama 💧I’m really not sure how to process this drama
5 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
so no one asked but I have managed to not watch this yet and dodge spoilers. I was so busy when the show first came out - I’m from South Africa and got to go on a business trip to Malaysia so on a whim I booked leave and a flight to South Korea (dreams do come true). This is how I missed the first couple of weeks and then I started to see comments of emotional distress from having to wait for new episodes so I thought okay let me try wait it out to binge it - I don’t function well having to wait a week for a new episode, I also think it ruins the emotional masterpieces with such a long break before the next episode. anyway… I am actually getting scared to watch this drama from the tiny snippets I have accidentally seen, the description of the drama says they stay together against all odds so I’m hopeful for a happy ending and I love deep emotion in a drama, but everyone’s reaction to this drama online is intense - I’m just getting nervous not knowing what I’m in for. I’ve seen a lot say this drama has given them life, I’m just wondering if I’ll ever be the same after this drama 😅 also tmi I think it might align with my period so I’ll be extra emotional 😭 ✌🏻
8 1
On The Matchmakers • Apr 16, 2024
Title The Matchmakers
I’m really battling to get into this drama - I want to love it but I feel like it is such a slow burn but to the point that I don’t think the plot moves forward episode to episode
5 0
On Love Reset • Apr 16, 2024
Title Love Reset
I loved the story line ♥️
2 0
Replying to baybee_yoongi21 • Apr 14, 2024
Title Suspicious Partner
9999th rewatchhh
me tooo
1 0
On Knight Flower • Apr 13, 2024
Title Knight Flower
I enjoyed this one but flip it was the slowest burn ever
3 1
Replying to ajy101 • Feb 4, 2024
Title School 2017
is this drama similar in anyway to the heirs ??? In regards to high school drama and class divide
I loved both but I think they are very different
2 1
On Extraordinary Attorney Woo • Feb 4, 2024
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
oh I can’t believe myself! I have just realized Kim Seok Woo and Kang Tae Oh are not the same person 😧please tell me someone else sees some similarities. I am so ashamed though! I have got confused with lots of Hollywood actors before but I honestly admired Rowoon for his acting in this drama!! it wasn’t him this whole time. I can’t actually believe myself.
3 1
On My Lovely Liar • Jan 20, 2024
Title My Lovely Liar
I’m on episode 8 and I want her to get back with her cop ex 😍 my heart breaks for him
6 8
On Drama Special Season 8: If We Were A Season • Jan 6, 2024
Title Drama Special Season 8: If We Were A Season
wow beautiful story but heartbreaking! I was desperately sad for the ML in the end. That goodbye crushed me, emotional damage to the max.
1 0
Soju • Jan 28, 2023
Article Reigniting Love for K-Dramas: Attempt #1
Hello, I only started watching k-dramas in 2020 and was obsessed for a while. I feel I’ve seen everything out there now so while our reasoning is slightly different I also feel like I’m going through a rough patch with k-dramas. I loved healer, it is one of my all time favorites. With that in mind, we might have similar tastes in k-dramas - not sure. But here are my top k-dramas: Rain or Shine (also known as :Just between Lovers ) More than friends, Tweny-Five Twenty-one, snowdrop, suspicious partner, she would never know, Love All Play. Hope there will be one to help spark your love for kdramas again.
1 1

