Editorials
On Moonlight Chicken • Mar 9, 2023
Title Moonlight Chicken
Did anyone else find Mix annoying in this series?
4 1
On To Each His Own • Mar 9, 2023
Title To Each His Own
Mesmerizing. Beautiful. Not a BL...not even a bromance. But...it is a love story...a love story between them that will endure for life.
5 0
Replying to MephistoMc • Mar 5, 2023
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
I see a lot of comments saying that Han JiWoo's reactions are disproportionate and we never know the reason why…
Excellent analysis. Thank you. Nevertheless, this was a very painful series to watch.
0 0
Replying to CapitalW • Mar 5, 2023
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
I actually think it would be better if you didn't see Season One, since this season turns one of the characters…
Season 2 is a huge disappointment. It was dark and emotionally painful.
2 0
Replying to apathy • Mar 5, 2023
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
When I first watched this, the angst broke my heart so much I didn’t give it as high of a rating as it deserved,…
I also thank you for your insight. But this was a very painful series to watch.
0 0
Replying to kai • Mar 5, 2023
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
this season confuses my sm like what even is happenening also why is hjw such a fujckmhuijkfhub bitfhh
My thoughts exactly.
0 0
Replying to danohwaru • Mar 5, 2023
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
this was beautiful :(( but they both need to go to therapy i think
I feel like I need therapy after seeing this series. LOL.
0 0
Replying to daydream • Mar 5, 2023
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
I only have 2 episodes leftI don’t want this to end :(Wish there was a 3rd season
I'm also hoping for a 3rd season...which hopefully will undo all of the emotional damage done to the viewers in season 2.
0 0
Replying to billymoon • Mar 5, 2023
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
I can't seem to get pass episode 5 does it get better in the next few eps?
Skip 6 and 7. Jump to episode 8. It will get better.
1 0
On To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories • Mar 5, 2023
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
Way too dark....hurtful. My suggestion is to watch episodes 1 and 2 , then jump to episode 8. That's what I did. It made it a more tolerable...less painful...series. It took a lot for me to rate this as a 7. I wanted to rate it a 5...but it was evident that the actors put their hearts into this series. It's not their fault that the screenplay handed to them was so flawed.
6 0
On Views of Love: Grey Rainbow • Nov 5, 2022
Title Views of Love: Grey Rainbow
Does anyone know the name of the actress who played the role of Ice? She was wonderful.
0 0
Replying to Willian9891 • Nov 5, 2022
Title Ghost Host, Ghost House
His name is Brook Sumethin Ruenarom. 😁I found him in the pilot for Episode #0 for the series, otherwise, he's…
Oh.....Thank you...but I think Brook Sumethin Ruenarom might have played Pluem's father....and not Jake. Jake is younger. He is the dead boyfriend of Kawin (Kevin).
1 1
Replying to Willian9891 • Nov 5, 2022
Title Ghost Host, Ghost House
His name is Brook Sumethin Ruenarom. 😁I found him in the pilot for Episode #0 for the series, otherwise, he's…
Thanks!!!!
1 0
On Self • Nov 5, 2022
Title Self Spoiler
I'm not convinced that the story line is as simple as presented by Neo in Episode 4. There might be more a more sinister side to Neo than we realize. What about the mirror? What about his violent outbursts? What about the very frightening side of Neo that appears in the mirror. All I can say is....there's more to come folks.
1 0
On Ghost Host, Ghost House • Nov 5, 2022
Title Ghost Host, Ghost House
Does anyone know the name of the actor who plays Jake?
2 7
On Ghost Host, Ghost House • Oct 27, 2022
Title Ghost Host, Ghost House
Episode 4 had an intriguing ending....but it initially moved too slowly until the last 15 minutes.
0 0

1
