Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 10, 2022
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Sa me • 1 hour ago
Guys, should I watch ep 7-8-9 or wait until 11 and 12 are released cause If it's the kind of eps where you can't…
LOL. That's what I'm going to do. I finished ep.8....but decided to wait until 11 and 12 are released before I go any further. Man...you and I think alike. I'm going to send you a friend request.
0 0
Replying to GenevieveFieraru • 5 hours ago
The most selfish and unlikable woman in K-dramas is Pi O's mother.
Kim Min Jung in the Devil Judge is even worse. Evil to the core.
2 0
Replying to burnot • 1 day ago
Can you explain this aversion? Logically, it exists between men and women because conceiving a child would carry…
Step siblings share no common blood. Therefore, there's no risk of inbreeding.
2 0
Replying to thecarterfilez • 1 day ago
Title The Last Oath Spoiler
the tragic love story that the 2nd couple is about to give is KILLING me... but I'm rooting for them.
Maybe Lin Zai's blood is the cure.
4 0
Replying to ShortCircuit • 2 days ago
In movie and theater halls, yes, they use Arabic numerals. The rows might have extra Chinese characters from time…
Thanks!
2 0
On The Last Oath • 2 days ago
In ep 13....in the abandoned theater the seats are numbered with Western numerals and not Chinese numerals. Is that common in China?
4 2
Replying to Diego Chang • 4 days ago
Anthony, I've been in a bromance for years. And this drama doesn't even come close to being a bromance....let…
No...not at all. They are in a turbulent friendship where strong emotions of anger, affection, caring, and longing erupt. But they don't meet the criteria of a bromance....at least not yet.
0 0
Replying to Heilin • 4 days ago
Honestly, it gets better.
Thanks. I'm looking forward it seeing more episodes.
1 0
Replying to Diego Chang • 4 days ago
Title Nour Spoiler
I noticed that also last week.
I wondered if James eventually becomes a Nour.
1 0
Replying to Diego Chang • 4 days ago
Title Nour
James is half Nour/half human? When was that revealed?
you might be correct.
0 0
Replying to Diego Chang • 4 days ago
Title Nour Spoiler
When was it revealed that Chita was only half Nour?
Oh...But you might be correct.
0 1
Replying to aceofteacups • 4 days ago
Title Nour
He should at least be willing to spend eternity with him if he wants him to live forever anyway... >_>
My thoughts exactly.
1 0
Replying to Jemima Zain • 4 days ago
Title Nour
I feel like James asking Ken not to execute his plan of meeting his end but at the same time not wanting Ken to…
I was thinking the same thing.
1 0
Replying to ShortCircuit • 4 days ago
Title Nour
He wants to be Aragorn to Ken's Arwen LOL.
Except...Arwen, in the end, does die....alone...on Cerin Amroth...in the silence of winter...under the golden leaves of the mallorn tree in Lothlorien.
2 0
Replying to goddessathena • 4 days ago
Title Nour
rip legendary lovers (praew and tee)
Amazing...like something out of Greek mythology. Thank you for posting that.
0 0
Replying to BoyLoveFan • 4 days ago
Title Nour
Someone, please help me understand a few plot points? This plot is so confusing. I feel like I'm missing something.1.…
Excellent questions. Thanks. I wish I had answers.
1 0