Editorials
Replying to The_Drama_Queen • May 7, 2023
Title La Pluie
I’m confused. It’s a temporary HEARING loss. Why are they acting like they can’t speak during this time?…
He doesn't speak because he doesn't want the other person to hear him. It's also explained in the show that everyone who suffers from the condition has their own way of communicating and he chooses to use sticky notes.
6 1
Replying to Ninjas • Apr 27, 2023
Title The Eighth Sense Spoiler
YOU GUYS MIGHT HATE ME. I DROP THIS DRAMA ON EP 7/8. I STARTED TO SENSE SOME RED FLAG FROM THE JAEWON 1. WHEN…
I don't know how old you are, since you brought age up and how others your age disagree with you, but I respectfully disagree. Everything Jae Won did makes perfect sense.
13 1
Replying to NoirRoseHeart • Apr 19, 2023
Title BL: Boku no Kareshi wo Shokai Shimasu
Did you watch with English subs? If so, where?
If you still have, I'd like to watch this too please.
0 0
Replying to lovecolin • Mar 27, 2023
Title Love Syndrome III
on Wattpad and yes, he is very toxic, and their relationship started in a very TOXIC way.
Can you send to me too
0 1

