Details

  • Last Online: Jan 10, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: In your heart
  • Contribution Points: 184 LV3
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 23, 2013
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 21, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hei thnx for the friend invitation :D
Are u all new? I mean new to watching asien dramas?
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 21, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yeah but I'am liking it so fare. It was expected. :D
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 21, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Heh u welcome hun ^_^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 21, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
ABSOLUTELY "Secret"!!! It's to die for :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 21, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Ohh the latest episodes. With the heirs cast ex.
I never watched that many episodes with JunKi. He wasn't that important in running man for me. His role was the visuals only. He didn't do much. But I still like him :D

I actually like Heirs. I know the acting isn't the best and the drama has some boring minnuts and cliche stuff but that's why I like it. Lol if u watch Heirs then u gotta know that it's a teen drama. All the idols gives that away.
Anyways I'am loving WooBin.! This drama is totelly like a bad version of Gossip Girl which I like ^^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 21, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
U are lucky. I have to wait till after exams :/
0 0
Replying to Chrisstina • Oct 19, 2013
Title Secret Love
Does anyone know what will happen in next episode? Like,did somebody read something on forum or found a preview?…
DAMN T_T
3 0
Replying to Chrisstina • Oct 19, 2013
Title Secret Love
Does anyone know what will happen in next episode? Like,did somebody read something on forum or found a preview?…
AHHH where did u watch the preview?? :O
2 0
Replying to SaraXD • Oct 18, 2013
Title Ghost
OH yeah and Yoo Gang Mi is the best female character I've seen so far in Dramas! She's intelligent and strong!…
Heh yeah :D
But everything else was REALLY good. ^^
1 0
Replying to SaraXD • Oct 18, 2013
Title Ghost
OH yeah and Yoo Gang Mi is the best female character I've seen so far in Dramas! She's intelligent and strong!…
Haha I guess I was the only who thought her acting in this was REALLY bad. I wish they had chosen a better lead girl. She just doesn't fit this character. :/
0 0
Replying to Saintrat • Oct 18, 2013
I don't get it one bit.. It started so promissing, but now I'm patiently on 18th(!) episode and really can't deside…
Equel minds think alike :D
2 0
Replying to Drama4lover • Oct 18, 2013
Title Secret Love Spoiler
Who thinks the child isn't dead?? I think MinHyuk only hid the child.
Yeah there is something going on. I don't think the kid has died. The mom or MinHyuk isn't a killer. That's how much I know so fare.
3 0
Replying to Saintrat • Oct 18, 2013
I don't get it one bit.. It started so promissing, but now I'm patiently on 18th(!) episode and really can't deside…
U should skip-watch girl. This drama is just going in circles. Nothing much happens. I'am at ep. 32 and I jumped into the drama from ep. 24. It didn't make a single difference to me.
4 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
The drama is a cliche drama and that's why people gets pissed off. :/
Well I know the acting isn't good but since this is a teen drama it's expected to be like this. + people are mad that it's full of idols instead of real actors who can act properly. I do understand them. A lot of actors should get these roles but Idols come and takes their jobs. Sad but reality.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Christmass T_T
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hehe panda-like. Cute >_<
Uhh I have viet-friends. I'am a mix of these countries: Afghanistan, Indien and Pakistan ^^
1 0
On Secret Love • Oct 18, 2013
Title Secret Love
NOWWW go and watch Protect the boss with JiSung. His character is such a contrast to this one.!!! :D
Or watch Royal family. His role in there reminds me of the one he has here. Both dramas are awesome ^^
2 0
Replying to 94loveKdrama • Oct 18, 2013
Title Secret Love
as the ep progress do hoon is getting darker and scarier!!! now I hate him!! PS: waiting for ep 8
Yeah I loved the episode. I think by now they must all be friends. :D
0 0
On Secret Love • Oct 18, 2013
Title Secret Love Spoiler
Who thinks the child isn't dead??
I think MinHyuk only hid the child.
6 0