Editorials Replying to Duchess_Wu • Jun 27, 2021
Title Beauty of Resilience
I think so, I saw Guo Jun Chen instead beside JJY on on the opening of the shoot in JJY igstory
But idk if it is hua rong or other drama that they're going to shoot
0 1
Replying to JinHua • Jun 27, 2021
Title Beauty of Resilience
I heard that they changed the ML to Guo Jun Chen, is it true? I prefer Tan jian Ci over him.
I think so, I saw Guo Jun Chen instead beside JJY on on the opening of the shoot in JJY igstory
0 2
On The Detective • Jun 19, 2021
Title The Detective
Where can I watch this aside from Iqiyi? The eng sub on iqiyi sucks
0 0
Replying to chase_kayden • Jun 14, 2021
Title Young Blood Season 2
Apparently, yes ~
How? Who says so?
0 1
On Young Blood Season 2 • Jun 14, 2021
Title Young Blood Season 2
Is there really season 2? Is this legit? Who says so?
1 2