The ending of episode 19!!!!!!! Xu Kai is acting his ass off!! This might just be his best role imo. Bai Shu looks so good in this drama as well, I hardly ever take him seriously but here is a bit different. Now that 1 of 2 of the only family members of the female lead that I actually liked has died, I only hope the eldest sister has a good marriage and a swell life. The third sister has changed a bit but I'm still giving her the side eye. Everyone else in the Xie household can die!!!
That's the chaos bell. The Chaos Bell is one of the most powerful treasures in this mythological world (known…
This is so incredibly late but HOW did you know!!! What the bell was and its origin was far from being revealed at the time of this comment!!! You were so right โ ๏ธ
Sun Yu is literally an angel ๐ . My heart breaks for her๐๐ญ. And the way that she said she just loved him purley, the tears were literally rolling down my face. R.I.P Sun Yuanzhu. You will be missed dearly darling ๐ข.
Bai Shu looks so good in this drama as well, I hardly ever take him seriously but here is a bit different. Now that 1 of 2 of the only family members of the female lead that I actually liked has died, I only hope the eldest sister has a good marriage and a swell life. The third sister has changed a bit but I'm still giving her the side eye. Everyone else in the Xie household can die!!!
Update: I was NOT misinformed...He DIES!!!!