Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 1, 2022
Replying to Only1kat • Aug 12, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal Spoiler
Wait, no! Spoil me please! What couples end up together? Who dies?
Main couple ends up together after a time jump. Fuzhi and Zhishu ends up together but he's a now is a titled official and she's traveling the world opening up new Bofeng houses. Zhili and A'nian get married but he dies and she has to raise their child alone.😔
4 1
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 12, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal Spoiler
RIP Huang Bo, the Left Chancellor, and Di Nian. I didn't expect to be so deeply affected by the Left Chancellor's death, though I certainly cheered when the Right Chancellor was finally gone—good riddance! My heart goes out to Zhili, who is now left as a widow raising her son alone. I also really yearned for a final scene featuring Fuzhi and Zhishu in the last episode, but at least they survived, which is more than I can say for some of the other couples. Ultimately, the friendships in this series far surpass the romance, and I am perfectly fine with that. Rating: 8.5/10
3 9
Replying to TanRess • Aug 11, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal Spoiler
Why?
I know💔. And they had just introduced a love interest for him😭
0 0
Replying to Flutta • Aug 6, 2026
Spoiler for further events.Even if the drama ends heading toward a "less sad" good ending, how could they…
I'm so hurt💔
1 0
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 6, 2026
All I know is Fuzhi better not die!!😭. I saw a trailer for the upcoming episodes and my girl was not looking to good 💔
7 1
On Royal Betrothal • Jul 30, 2026
I absolutely love Fuzhi! She is such a wonderful and supportive friend. I really hope her character survives and makes it all the way to the end safely.
7 1
On Royal Betrothal • Jul 28, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal Spoiler
The SFL has completely stolen my heart. The bond between her and Ting Hui is absolutely amazing, and I really hope nothing ever comes between them. The moment that guy warned others not to mess with Fu Zhi because she's Ting Hui's bestie was great, and her swinging a sword at their master was just too funny! Then when she was beating up that other guy in Ting Hui's name. LOL
5 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 22, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
I have mixed feelings about Prince Ning's death. Even though he was a terrible person, the scene was surprisingly emotional and hit me harder than expected. Now, I’m just not-so patiently waiting for Gu Qingshu’s downfall. Does anyone have any theories on who might be backing her?
2 3
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 22, 2026
I am so happy for Bu Shulin and Cui Jinbai! Now that their arc is settled, I really need the main leads to step it up. We only have a few episodes left, so I hope the writers make every moment count without rushing the pacing!
6 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 19, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
Ep. 19
The fact that the Emperor was NOT about to marry off any of the princesses makes Princess Pingling's betrayal even worse. Like girl, you were not finna be married off!!!! 😒
8 1
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 15, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
I am absolutely obsessed with Bu Shulin and Cui Jinbai! I really hope they get a satisfying ending. Also, watching Xihe’s dad and granddad constantly at odds was such a highlight of the episode.It was so much fun to watch!
7 4
Replying to Moonly • Jun 30, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks Spoiler
He was a good one in the novel. He died due to a sudden heart attack in the novel. I think making him a villain…
Oh I had no idea he died in the novel. Yeah I agree. Locking him up was a far better deal.
2 1
On Love Has Fireworks • Jun 30, 2026
I am honestly not ready to say goodbye to the FeiFei couple; this has been such a joyous ride. While episodes 31–34 were incredibly frustrating, the swift dating era was absolutely amazing. Both Wang Churan and Tan Jian Ci gave outstanding performances throughout the series.
9 0
On Love Has Fireworks • Jun 30, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks Spoiler
I never expected Zhao De to be a villain. He was genuinely one of my favorite characters, and that plot twist completely caught me off guard.
6 3