Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 1, 2022
On Spring of the Blade • 3 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
The ending of episode 19!!!!!!! Xu Kai is acting his ass off!! This might just be his best role imo.
Bai Shu looks so good in this drama as well, I hardly ever take him seriously but here is a bit different. Now that 1 of 2 of the only family members of the female lead that I actually liked has died, I only hope the eldest sister has a good marriage and a swell life. The third sister has changed a bit but I'm still giving her the side eye. Everyone else in the Xie household can die!!!
8 0
Replying to Omega17 • 6 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Hopefully Xiuru has a son first to secure her position.
Nope Daughter, and the Yuan family mistreats her but fret not. She cleverly secures money and property for her and her daughter.
0 0
Replying to Thuc Duyen • 6 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I fear this is true and the person who will kill him is the Du sister who escaped & become the head of the…
Oh no.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’” I knew they should have killed Du Cuique when they had a chance!!!. Thanks for the confirmation tho.๐Ÿ˜Š
0 0
On Against the Current • 6 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Ahhh! I just saw spoiler that the Marquis will die soon๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ. I'm really hoping they were misinformed.

Update: I was NOT misinformed...He DIES!!!!
1 8
Replying to fsoewito • 16 days ago
Title Pull Strings
That's the chaos bell. The Chaos Bell is one of the most powerful treasures in this mythological world (known…
This is so incredibly late but HOW did you know!!! What the bell was and its origin was far from being revealed at the time of this comment!!! You were so right โœ…๏ธ
0 0
Replying to Moonlight • 16 days ago
She played the villain princess in THE DOUBLE
I know. Princess Wanning๐Ÿ‘‘
3 0
On Against the Current • 16 days ago
Hell of way to start a drama! That 1st episode was WILD. The fl grandfather is a piece of work with his so called integrity๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
1 0
On Against the Current • 16 days ago
Li Meng (Zhao Xingtang) is so damn GORGEOUS and CAPTIVATING!!!! I might just start rooting for her lol. Everyone is doing an amazing job
3 4
On The Early Spring • 20 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
Sun Yu is literally an angel ๐Ÿ˜‡ . My heart breaks for her๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ. And the way that she said she just loved him purley, the tears were literally rolling down my face. R.I.P Sun Yuanzhu. You will be missed dearly darling ๐Ÿ˜ข.
5 0
Replying to Shine brightly • 20 days ago
I am crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ SYZ and sun yu deserve a happy ending ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญHer lines when she said to meet…
Literally ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ Now to add them to my "What could have been" list.๐Ÿ˜”
2 0
Replying to Alida3 • 24 days ago
I donโ€™t really like SZT. The way she is written doesnโ€™t work somehow. I can imagine it worked in the original…
I thought I was the only one!!!
2 1
On The Early Spring • 26 days ago
What did Shang Zhitao(Flora) do so well in her past life to warrant such AMAZING friends!!! Love them all๐Ÿ’•
13 2
Replying to Meo • Aug 25, 2026
how do you know that? I'm sorry i really don't know lol
On episode 5 the couple from Love Scout,Oh Gyeong-Hwa and Lee Gwang-Hui appear as the hotel guests that discovers the body.
1 1
On Pull Strings • Aug 21, 2026
Title Pull Strings Spoiler
I'm loving the Mermaid Princess. Also what was up with Ling'e and her bell necklace? Can she reverse time and is she related to the Dragon King????
3 2
On Pull Strings • Aug 21, 2026
Title Pull Strings
Oh My God!!! The way Jin Li opens the entrance to the Dragon Palace was so darn funny
1 0
Replying to Thanajjayan • Aug 12, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal Spoiler
and also don't foget The Emperor personal bodygaurd death after he find his first love who was extreme cutie and…
Yeah. Its mentioned in my initial comment. The first sentence is R.i.p Haung Bo...
1 0