Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Location: U.S.A.
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 3, 2023
Replying to Eleison • Apr 18, 2026
Title New Life Begins Spoiler
Thankfully his arc does not last the entire drama. πŸ˜‰
Eventually he gets canned, and the ML (at the very end) becomes the new crown prince. Both his wives get free of him.
1 2
Replying to Eleison • Apr 18, 2026
Thankfully his arc does not last the entire drama. πŸ˜‰
Oh gosh, it's been a minute so I don't remember which episode, but there's an arc with him and the woman he marries and about she gets free from him that he gets more screen time (which I didn't love because i don't like his character), but he does not feature heavily outside those episodes (which I remember being in the middle-ish). I will say the rest in a spoiler.
0 0
Replying to T.S.Johnson • Apr 18, 2026
Agree. Unless you are born and bred for that life, or just shamelessly after power, doesn't look like it would…
It just blows my mind that we still have this kind of deference for human beings simply because of their bloodline or because of tradition. We know there's nothing special about them anymore so why do we let such treatment continue? When I think about it for a bit is just makes no sense why anyone should get treated this way in our modern world. 🧐

I'm fine with it in a fictional drama, of course, but in real life I just don't get it.
4 0
Replying to David33 • Apr 18, 2026
LOL you just jinxed this one with two poorly written dramas. πŸ˜‚
What I meant by the trime travel was that the drama was not trying to do "good sci-fi" in the way that a story centered around the sci-fi aspects would attempt to do, so keeping the rules consistent was never super important to the story (the finale was more about the magic of love across time and space transcending logic (as cheesy as that sounds), and THAT kind of stuff is what people watch these kinds of rom-coms know they're signing up for). Is it cheesy and silly? Yes, but people enjoy that kind of fantastical romance that can obviously never work, make sense, or happen in any kind of logical reality.

But I have a feeling we'll disagree about this if we keep going since you clearly have your opinion and I have mine.

Interesting claim that Kdramas are the most bland genre in the Kdrama world, yet they're often the most popular genre of Kdrama. πŸ˜‰ I guess the vast majority of Kdrama watchers have a higher tolerance for "bland" than you do. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜… I agree some rom-coms have bad stories, and some go way too far with just showcasing the actors' looks and cute moments and chemistry between the beautiful leads, but there can be many things that contribute to why so many people love Kdrama rom-coms, so reducing the reasons to simplistic categories is fairly dismissive.
0 4
Replying to Kdrama_ • Apr 18, 2026
If you hate Our Universe but want to watch Bae Inhyuk, watch this
Or, Under The Queen's Umbrella and At A Distance Spring Is Green. ☺️
0 0
Replying to Pauline4 • Apr 17, 2026
I really realllllllllllllllllyy hope the prime minister won't be a jealous second male lead who plots for the…
I don't think they could pass up the opportunity for the drama and angst--it will most likely happen. πŸ˜‰
2 0
Replying to David33 • Apr 17, 2026
LOL you just jinxed this one with two poorly written dramas. πŸ˜‚
I loved the finale. πŸ˜… The time travel was a plot device, not even trying to be remotely sci-fi. πŸ˜‰
3 6
Replying to reverie • Apr 17, 2026
Romance dramas that end with an epilogue usually turn out really well. I remember it was the same in Lovely Runner…
And Crash Landing On You. πŸ˜‰
0 0
Replying to Zhou_Lu • Apr 17, 2026
Return of deer in the headlights flat "lips must not move" kiss. Is this 2016?Adding on top because I…
I'm not sure anyone does forehead kisses either... except dramas. πŸ˜…
4 1
Replying to skuzzybunny • Apr 17, 2026
I just finally started watching this for the first time and was surprised by that as well...I don't get involved…
For some reason it's a deeply polarizing drama. πŸ˜…
2 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 16, 2026
Is this similar you My Journey To You? And if so, in what way is it similar?

I'd also like to know if it has a similar ending... 😬

I still cannot get myself to finish My Journey To You even though I've tried several times and I keep losing steam or getting hung up on stuff that bothers me. The visuals are stunning, but so far it's not been enough to get me to the end.
0 1
Replying to ChiThaiKorJapPHILLIPINES • Apr 16, 2026
is there a love triangle?
Sort of, but it never creates much angst and the 2ML never causes any harm to the main relationship or acts petty. He gives up once he knows she likes someone else (you know, like a normal human would! πŸ˜…).
0 0
Replying to Hermine Voltaire • Apr 16, 2026
Corny as hell but still watchable. Darren Chen was simply a bundle of cuteness in this drama. DC was without any…
Yes, he is adorable in this. I could watch another 24 episodes of all his many facial expressions. πŸ˜… He sold the smart, playful, smitten, cheeky, and pseudo-narcissist to a "T."
1 0
Replying to Eleison • Apr 16, 2026
Title My Unicorn Girl Spoiler
I'm at Episode 14 and ready for the FL to find out that the ML found out she's a girl. In what Episode does she…
Whelp, I basically had to wait until the end. πŸ˜…

And while I was kind of bummed about how late in the drama all this happened, I also think it was smart. There wouldn't have been much driving the plot forward after she got exposed, so it was probably a wise choice even though it took forever.

My family calls this kind of entertainment "quality corn." πŸ˜… (As in "corny " but a good corny)
0 0
On My Unicorn Girl • Apr 16, 2026
I'm confused by why Wen Bing is so fake smiley and sweet with Meng Na when he clearly doesn't like her. He has no trouble being brusk with everyone else, even the girls he likes, so why not with her?
0 2
On Perfect Crown • Apr 16, 2026
To repurpose a quote from Elizabeth Bennet: "I hear such different accounts of [this] as puzzle me exceedingly." πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
3 1
Replying to Bruno • Apr 16, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave Spoiler
In the drama, it's a sad/happy ending because there are signs that he's with her, and the alternate ending is…
How does he die? In battle?
0 0
Replying to SandraNoLie • Apr 16, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave Spoiler
Xianxia endings are always same watching themselves from distance I hate it so much... I didnt even watched this…
I think The Legend of Shen Li was happy, if I remember correctly?
1 1